The Walking Dead Why Negan might kill Abraham on TWD

Owls1322 posted on May 09, 2016 at 10:48AM
Some people are saying in the comics Denise has Abrahams death and Abraham has Denise's death. Also in the comics and the show Denise finds a drink "Orange Crush" The orange is Abraham and the Crush is Negans bat crushing him! But then i thought it might not be because they have been dropping so many clues and its supposed to be a mystery. If Abraham dies i will be upset because he is one of my favourite characters!!! Do you think after reading this Abraham will die???

The Walking Dead 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mayolra said…
I really like Abe too. He can always be counted upon to rescue a person in trouble. A lot of people say that Neagan will kill him. I hope not because I will be very upset. It would be a shame that no one steps up to help him when he has saved so many people. However, Neagan is a big coward he has a huge group of people surrounding our gang. He has that stupid bat. In my book that is a coward. I bet he cant beat Rick Abraham or even Glen in a fist fight. Glen has made an amazing transformation from the first episodes so Glen can beat him up too. I dont like how they have made Rick so defeated.
over a year ago FatElephant said…
And they also killed Glenn!!! Why did they have to killed? Why do they have to leave the show?! I hope it wont be a stupid answer like "I want more money".