The Vampire Diaries TV Show Who do you ship ?

DirtyDiamond posted on Mar 02, 2011 at 06:35PM
This is the ultimate question: why do you ship the TVD couples that you ship?
I think that this question is a good thing because it will give all the shippers out there a chance to explain their reasons. This way, people against the couple will see why there are people that like that couple, and, hey, maybe they'll switch!
Just no bashing of other people's opinions, please :)
(but you are allowed to debate against other couples, just not their supporters )

Here we go! :D

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
Currently, I ship Dean or Sam Winchester with Bonnie Bennett.

Dean and Sam are hot, fun, hilarious and cool peeps. Throw in good dialogue (thank God for Eric Kripke) and scantily clad Bonnie Bennett and I'm good. Although, it would be kind of cool if she was possessed and Dean had to kiss the demon out of her but that's neither here nor there (nor anywhere for that matter). In fact, while I'm at it, I wouldn't mind catching Caroline hitch-hiking her way towards an occupied Winchester room either. It makes for a tantalizing scenario.

If I can't have a Winchester and Bennett hook-up, I'd settle for Bonnie/Stefan or Bonnie/Damon. Unfortunately, Damon's personality took a dive for the worse, so I'll swap this depressing gus for his more upwardly mobile bro, Steffie. Bon-Bon and Stef have fabulous chem, and their cool pals. I'd like to see it happen.

As for any other ship...shrug...could care less!
over a year ago EastendersRox said…
Well DUH!! im a delena fan (who isent)
i like them because..
there are really cute 2gether
have you seen the way damon looks into elenas eyes!
when you see them together you know its true love!

and i also really love stefrine!! (DUH)

i like them because......
the stefrine sceanes are brilliant!
i love that its good and evil together
the way stefan looks at the pictuere of katherine makes you want to cry! (in a good way)
when you see them 2gether u know its love!
must i go on.. (there jusr basic reasons why i like them same with delena)