The Vampire Diaries TV Show [Vampire Diaries ; Season 2 Quote Contest] OPEN!

MsJeremyGilbert posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 03:32AM
Hey everybody! So i thought we could use a quote contest, these are always fun to do. So since Vampire Diaries doesnt come back till the 27th we can do a round for each episode so far so when it comes back we will be on track so here we go :

Rules:

*I will the post the episode for each round
*You will post a quote from any character from that episode
*After i will make the pick
*The winner gets props

Enjoy!

[Round 1] The Return : open!
last edited on Jan 03, 2011 at 03:32AM

The Vampire Diaries TV Show 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
heart
Katherine: That sounds like the beginning of a love story. Not the end of one.
Katherine: [i]That sounds like the beginning of a love story. Not the end of one.[/i]
over a year ago DeeaAndreea said…
smile
Katherine:No rules,Stefan.Don't you remember?
Katherine:No rules,Stefan.Don't you remember?
over a year ago Vampire_Orchid said…
Katherine: Come on. Kiss me or kill me. Which will it be, Damon? We both know you're only capable of one.
over a year ago RubyRing said…
Damon: "You’re surprised that I thought you would kiss me back? You can’t imagine that I’d believe that you’d want to? That what we’ve been doing here means something? You’re the liar, Elena. There is something going on between the two of us, and you know it. And you’re lying to me, and you’re lying to Stefan, and most of all you’re lying to yourself."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mimouk said…
Damon: Hey, if you wanna forget it happened, fine... but I can't!
over a year ago Immortal_Kiss said…
Elena: "There’s nothing good about him, Stefan. Not anymore. He just decided what he wants. He just doesn't want to feel, he wants to be hated. It's just easier that way. He got his wish. I hate him, Stefan."
over a year ago -queenB- said…
Damon: Katherine wants you dead, there's zero you can do about it. You will be dead.