The Office New Office Footage ***SPOILERS ALERT***

hapaganthae posted on Mar 26, 2007 at 05:16PM
I was just wondering what people's initial reactions were after seeeing the new office footage (if you don't know what I'm talking about go to link ). Do you think Roy has done serious harm to Jim? Do you think that the "disgruntled employee" is Roy? Argh! So many questions, so few answers!

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago reenay said…
firstly...this post should have a HUGE ***SPOILERS ALERT!!****

I was pretty bummed out when I saw them...it gave away the big tension!
over a year ago steph455 said…
Hmm,So maybe Jim will be mad at Pam for telling Roy, and maybe Pam and Karen will start fighting. I still think that dwight is going to step in in order to protect him.
over a year ago dave said…
steph455, if you can't wait until next week, you should check out this link posted by dewy_petals to Yahoo! which has 3 clips from the episode including what happens when Roy tries to punch Jim. Let's just say you know Dwight all too well! :)
Haha no way, I CALLED IT! i said this from the beginning. thanxs dave! thats halarious
Throwing Stars!
over a year ago marissa said…
o...m...g.

yes, the office is a comedy.

but i have to admit, i am loving this drama.
over a year ago CloverMouse said…
i love the mix of comedy and drama...i'm not gonna check out the link yet though, cause i don't wanna spoil it for myself, haha.
over a year ago hailz0909 said…
oh my god. I am seriously going to love whoever posts next weeks episode. I can't wait. That didn't ruin anything from me. It was clear from "the alliance" that it doesn't take much for Roy to attack someone. I think most of us knew he would try to hit him.