The Office Season 2 vs. Season 3

ecconitro posted on Mar 14, 2007 at 06:02PM
I don't know what they changed between the two but season 2 is much better than season three.

I do really enjoy season three but it isn't the same as season 2. I think the tension between jim and pam really made that season. I like Karen but I don't think she is helping the show. The break up has to happen soon.

The Office 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago petunia04 said…
I think there are huge differences between the seasons 2 & 3. In season 2 we are still getting to know the characters and the events are all superficial in a sense. In season 3 they are getting out of the office more, they are developing the characters further.

I thought season 3 started out weak but I find the more I watch the episodes the funnier they get. The best of the season has to be traveling salesman and the return...I am excited about watching them again tonight on NBC.

My husband and I are currently stuck on "the convict" we are imitating prison mike all the time...sad for others but fun for us.
over a year ago hawkluvbeer said…
I agree with petunia. I enjoy season 3 a lot. I've always liked Karen, and after Cocktails, I enjoy her more.