The Office Deleted Scenes

doonis posted on Jan 05, 2008 at 03:39AM
The Office has a lot of good deleted scenes. What are some that you especially like and think should have made it on the show?

For me:
-The Job (When Creed prints up fake Schrute Bucks and blackmails Dwight)
-Safety Training (When Ryan yells at Michael)
-The Deposition (When Jim plays Andy and Creed at ping pong)
-and a few others I can't remember

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nezenic said…
I liked Health Insurance, when Jim and Pam go through the different signs that Dwight had printed out for the name of his workspace.
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
the ones in Phyllis's Wedding where Creed is explaining wedding cake to Oscar and when Angela meets that perfect vet guy are SOOO good!
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Oh yeah! I wish they would have kept the Angela/vet scenes. Those were great!
over a year ago thisgirllovesBJ said…
Mhm i loved the Angela/vet scenes
perfection!! they cut out osme good stuff sometimes =/
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
I love the one from Product Recall where Pam is talking about all of Michael's apology videos she's filmed. I also love the one from Local Ad where Jim is Michael's boss - "Ok Scott. Why don't you take your head out of the clouds and come back down to planet Earth so we can make a commercial!" Lmao!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kerro21 said…
I just watched the Launch Party deleted scenes and the best two in that are where Dwight is talking about pain and where Toby is doing the online driving school.

Dwight:"I stopped shaving because my girlfriend broke up with me... am I in pain? Hell yeah... But I'll tell you something: I thrive in pain, I love pain, to me pain is not pain at all. No... it is pure pleasure, and I hate pleasure... almost as much as I love pain. So yeah... I'm in pain..."

Oscar:"You know the octogon sign means stop..."
Toby:"Color blind..."
Oscar:"Octogon is a shape; you can see shapes can't you?"
Toby:"It's out of context! Its not the same as driving..."

Hilarious!