The Office Who would you like to be the next host on SNL from the office?

CameronWanabe posted on Feb 28, 2007 at 12:37AM
Hey guys...A side note to Rainn Wilson on SNL? From the office who do you think would be a great host on SNL. I think the guy who playes Jim would be great and maybe Stanley. Jim because he seems like a cool goy and stanley is just someone who would be a good host? Tell me who you think.

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago trickyexe said…
I agree John Krasinski would be something to tune in for.
over a year ago greedo said…
Steve Carrell would clearly be awesome. I don't watch SNL regularly has he ever hosted?

Aside from him or Rainn, I think the 2 writers who also star on the show (don't know their names), but they play Ryan and Kelly.
over a year ago ilovejimhalpert said…
Yeah Steve Carell has hosted multiple times, thre is an amazing scene with him as debbie downer's boyfriend...you can find it in alluc.org and look in the SNL category...and yeah i think bj and mindy would be awesome host's. so would angela kinsey and roy i think.
over a year ago hapaganthae said…
John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, and Steve Carell, are the obvious top three choices. I'd love to see how they incorporate the "Jim Look" into one of the sketches.
over a year ago hailz0909 said…
clearly Jim Krasinski and Steve Carell. Jenna Fischer is cool on the office, but i can't imagine her actually being funny for real.

Can someone post Rainn Wilson. I only get to see what i can find on the net.