The Office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt_Crentist posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 04:34AM
Im losing my FRICKING MIND!!! i need my GOTDAMN OFFICE!! this is BULLCRAP!!

The Office 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smoore23 said…
I know :( Do you have any old episodes you can watch on DVD? That's what I've been doing. And fanpopping.

PS - What you said reminded me of Andy: "I need to know who put my calculator in Jell-o, or I'm gonna lose my freakin' mind!"
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
i know how you feel
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I think we all know how you feel. I hate it, and I'm a little tired of it. Maybe all of the writers should just quit and start their own channel and then they can make all of the shows and put them on the same channel.
Probably a bad idea. I don't care. I want The Office.
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
I HATE THIS!!! BUT I WATCH RE-RUNS AND EVERYTHING. I HAVE SEEN EVERY OFFICE EPISODE TWICE! I MISS JAM MOMENTS! :(
over a year ago JF5583 said…
Lol officefan222- TWICE?! Ohmigod I have seen every episode at least 5 times. I am in very desperate times now! And pretty much all the other shows have gone off too so no other shows to distract myself with!
over a year ago julesfan said…
I agree it is horrible. I want my Thursday night routine back! I have all of the DVDs and have seen every old episode a bunch of times, but the new ones were so good. Hopefully something changes soon.
over a year ago victoria3699 said…
Mhm, I keep looking at fanpop, hoping there will magically be a new episode up that I didn't know was going to be on...
over a year ago Kurt_Crentist said…
HAhaha me too victoria, me too....TT___TT
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
i've watched all the episodes like 10 times already :)
i even mouth all the lines
over a year ago Kitzo said…
I KNOW.

I'm about to punch my fist through a wall.

... But that might start myself down a path I'm not sure I want to walk... :P
over a year ago LucyLover22 said…
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­
i cannot live without it:(:(:(:(
THHIS SUCKS....
over a year ago marissa said…
*weeps uncontrollably*