The Office Jan's animal attraction to Michael

flowerpower posted on Feb 23, 2007 at 07:41PM
Can somebody explain to me what Jan sees in Michael?

Don't get me wrong, I think their relationship is really funny, but is she just confused? Going through a post-marital crisis? For all the frustration she experiences with Michael she still wants to rip off his clothes at the cocktail party?

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
....i dont think SHE even understands it.
over a year ago lachick said…
Okay, so I know this is a stretch, but I think it's because she's a single woman in a position of authority and is pretty high ranking within the Dunder-Mifflin organization. Since she's always the boss for the most part, maybe she just wants someone in her life to dominate and take control. I mean she was asking Michael to throw her against the wall! Not sure if Michael is the best choice though. Maybe she should hook up with Dwight. He is a black belt after all. :)
over a year ago Brodeur30048 said…
*Purple Belt
over a year ago someonefeedturk said…
lol, i think she was just putting on an act so michael would be shocked and stop acting ridicilous himself... i dunno... still hilarious...
over a year ago BurgerBurger said…
The stupider Michael acts, the more turned on Jan is.
over a year ago hawkluvbeer said…
She had mentioned earlier when she tried to break it off with him that his looks had nothing to do with it. So maybe she finds him "Hot, Hot, Hot"
over a year ago hawkluvbeer said…
Oh I forgot to mention that her psychiatrist says she has some "self destructive tendencies"
over a year ago andybernard said…
i believe that Jan, although she may not even know it, sees the good in michael , no matter how hard it is too see. and it is pretty hard (thats what she said) but michael realy is a nice person when he can be and he does have a good heart, and i think jan sees that.