The Office Jim yelled at Pam?

ugagurl777 posted on Dec 08, 2007 at 04:55PM
I heard there was an episode where Jim yelled at Pam, my friend told me that and I did not belive her, if it is ture, what episode and season was it?

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nezenic said…
I don't recall that, ever. I know Jim and Pam got into a discussion where they were being a little testy, but they didn't yell at all..
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Sometime during Season 2 (I'm sorry, I can't think of the exact episode), there's a conversation that goes something like this:

P: Do you have something you want to say?
J: You have to take a chance on something, sometime, Pam.
P: Oh, excuse me, I'm fine with my choices.
J: You are?
P: Yeah.

OK, so he kinda raised his voice when he said "you are?" but I would not call it yelling.
over a year ago ugagurl777 said…
ok thanks guys! i thought something sounded weird about that when my freind said that to me,lol.
over a year ago superchipmunk said…
smoore23 is right, I remember that. It wasn't yelling, but it was really weird to watch and see them almost get mad at each other like that
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
smoore the episode your refering to is women in the workplace.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
BOYS AND GIRLS
season 2 episode 15
over a year ago HannaK said…
They did have a sort of 'fight' when Pam said that she could be a receptionist for all her life??
over a year ago matters5 said…
It was pretty big though... if this is what you're talking about you can find the quote here link
over a year ago purpleswan said…
Jim Halpert: So you're not doing it.

Pam Beesly: How did you know?

Jim Halpert: Why not?

Pam Beesly: Just, like, no big reason. Just a bunch of little reasons. Roy's right there's no guarantee it's going to lead to anything anyway.

Jim Halpert: Roy said that.

Pam Beesly: What. You have something you wanna say?

Jim Halpert: You gotta take a chance on something sometime Pam. I mean do you wanna be a receptionist here always?

Pam Beesly: Oh excuse me! I'm fine with my choices!

Jim Halpert: You are?

Pam Beesly: Yeah.

over a year ago absolutely_i_do said…
yea. . . it was bc roy told pam she couldn't do the art internship in ny after jim was so supportive and excited for her to do it. and it was a really really good jim/pam moment.