The Office Pam art question???

steph455 posted on Feb 22, 2007 at 10:13PM
On the Business school episode, did Jim even go to the gallery at all or try to? i didn't think he did but i thought maybe i missed something. What a poopmouth if he didn't, what are those writers thinking! The old, without karen, jim character wouldn't have missed it for the world.

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tbom said…
No, Jim never went to it. But things throughout the episode pointed at him not knowing about it. In one of the deleted scenes it showed Karen trying to rip down the art show flyer in the kitchen. Like you said, I don't think he would EVER miss that... I was kind of hoping the last person to show up would have been Jim, not Michael, o well.
over a year ago officefan said…
Plus with Pam slobbering all over Roy again, why would Jim go? (and becasue Jim is a vampire).

Frankly, Jim can do a lot better than Pam.
over a year ago BigBstrRed said…
Roy's an idiot. Pam is frankly in rebound mode because she can't be with jim and she misses mr. winkey.
over a year ago BigBstrRed said…
n/m, the cocktail episode pretty much finished roy and pam off...good times
over a year ago Terra-Ryanne said…
didn't karen try to pull pam's flyer down in a deleted scene or something?

i don't think she ended up doing it, but maybe she went back and pulled it down after.

what does karen have against pam, anyways?
granted, jim DID say he still had feelings for her, but the "talked", right?
so why would she go and do that?

i don't like her :(

and that prank in cocktails?
what was THAT?
i didn't get it...

w/e

TEAM PAM!
over a year ago rhm0165 said…
well as jim said when he came back to scranton, something along the lines of; "I have a chance to start over and I don't want to fall into old patterns"

the old jim would have gone but right now he's trying to fight his feelings and make it work with karen
over a year ago BurgerBurger said…
Jim still would've known, even though the flier was down. I'm glad he didn't go. He needs to leave Pam behind, because Karen is a lot better. Pam just has bigger boobs.
over a year ago hapaganthae said…
I think that Roy dug himself into the hole that he is in, and that Pam and Jim are both trying to get over their "rebound mode". The series was made so that Jim and Pam would get together, but that it would take 6 seasons to do so. Any Jaren shippers are delusional.
last edited over a year ago