The Office I have a question

ari12 posted on Dec 01, 2007 at 05:18PM
Ok, so we all know that Jenna recently separated from her husband James Gunn. When I heard the story I was in the IMDb's boards, and everyone was saying that John and Jenna should get together right away. And when I told a friend of mine that, she said that John and Jenna should get together in real life too, and she would love if her ship came true.

But my question is, why everyone wants John and Jenna to be together in real life too? Is it because they made us fall in love with Jim and Pam, so we assume that John and Jenna would work out too?

I really can't understand it. And honestly, I don't want them to be together in real life (if it happens it happens, what can I do?)

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago krazykray said…
We don't know them, so we can't say if they would be good together or not. They seem like they would be good together, but maybe they are just friends for real. Like there might not be an attraction between them. On the show it's called ACTING. But there may be.

Basically, it comes down to whether they are amazing actors or the two or them really have chemistry in real life. Both we may never know.

So, if they get together, amazing! If not, thats ok, too. (As long as they do the show the same they've been doing)
over a year ago tdashko said…
I thought the rumours were that John Krasinski and Rashida Jones are an item in the real world...
over a year ago bradlybob said…
I've read that JK and RJ dated in the past (before The Office) and have been seen together lately. But them being together?
As far as JK and JF getting together, does JK like older women???? HA