The Office Name Your SINGLE Favorite Moment from the Office!

flowerpower posted on Feb 17, 2007 at 06:39AM
Before tonight, I might have said that my favorite moment was when Pam put her head on Jim's shoulder or when they finally kissed.

BUT.

After the Business School episode, I have to abandon Jam and give my favorite moment to "Mikela". That moment at the art show between Pam and Michael had me in tears! It was one of the most heartfealt and sincere moments in the whole show. They each needed something/someone to really lift their spirits and were (curiously) able to give each other exactly what the other needed at that very moment. It just made me feel so happy (even if it was more of a platonic moment than anything else).

Ok, that's mine. What's yours?

The Office 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hayseed said…
I'm horrible with remembering episodes, but it was where Michael was having Dwight make a video of him to show many years later to his future "son." One of his handy tips for his "son" in this home video was how to unhook a bra. Off camera he couldn't get Pam to be a subject. So next thing we see is that the camera pans over to Dwight wearing the bra with Michael trying to unhook it. Michael couldn't undo "Pam's bra", (really a shirtless Dwight wearing a bra but facing away from the camera) and in the process winds up pinching Dwight to the point where he says a very manly "Ow," then Dwight turned his head and looked right into the camera...Slayed me! It just frickin' slayed me!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I have to say my fav Michael bit was in Benihana Christmas when he was singing along to a 1 minute version of "Goodbye My Lover" THAT had me in tears! His face was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen! And the 'Bro's before Ho's' speech in the same episode. You wanna hug him its so pathetic!!
Yes and I'd have to say the Michael/Pam moment in the last ep was really touching.
And Jam kissing of course.
And all the amazing Jam pranks.
And Jim turning into a vampire - wow amazingly good episode this week! Sorry can't pick one.
over a year ago marissa said…
the greatest office ever - dwight, michael and jim in merideth's van.

"where are we going?"
"we're going to chuck e. cheese"
"god I'm so sick of chuck e cheese!"

"you can't fire me...I don't work in this van!"

genious.
over a year ago bSd said…
The look on Dwight's face when he used gadar on himself and it went off.... priceless.
over a year ago bde206 said…
Greatest moment ever would have to be Prison Mike... or really any time Michael tries to "teach" the employees valuable life lessons... still Prison Mike takes the cake
over a year ago wolberry said…
I think my favorite office moment off the top of my head is basically every moment with Dwight in the episode 'The Injury'.

So classic.

Ooh also the episode where the crew goes out on Sales calls, and Jim and Dwight are teamed up. Jim slams on the brakes so Dwight will smack his forehead on the headrest.

Dwight has got to be my favorite thing ever. :)
over a year ago CHOCOLATE31 said…
my most favorite office moment was when micheal thounght the delivery woman was a stripperin the ben franklin episode.
over a year ago officefan said…
I likes the one where Michael referred to James Dean in the poster as Luke Perry.
over a year ago epocalypse said…
All Time Favorite Moment:

When Dwight Hugs Jim.

traveling saleman

1st place: two words:

"Toby, YEAH!!"
-Toby (phyliss's wedding)

2nd place:

"Oh, those are the doves"
-Jim (office olympics)

3rd Place:

When Michael Scott has cooked his foot, falls down in the bathroom, and then when he tries to get back up, fall again. Watch Toby closely, he smirks when he hears michael fall the second time.

favorite deleted scene:

dwight's monologue on head injuries in the injury and the signs of a concussion

"one is slurred speech, um, a number 3: nausea. You just have to remember four things; Five: I am faster then 80% of all snakes. Also.
over a year ago OfficeObsessed said…
I loved in "Booze Cruise" when Jim says "You know what, I would save the receptionist. I just...wanted to clear that up."

The look on his face......
over a year ago andybernard said…
favorite funny moment: you, me , bar, beer, buzzed! wings, shots, drunk, waitresses HOT! Football, Cornell Hofstra: SLAUGHTER! then a quick nap at my place and we hit the tizown!

Favorite not funny moment:
the scene between Michael and Pam at the art show. it choked me up a bit.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Ah, I have sooo many!
But I love the speech Pam gives at the funeral for the bird.
I love the art show with Michael and Pam.
over a year ago ilovejimhalpert said…
i love the scene between Jim and Dwight in drug testing....it is amazing.

and also in the christmas episode from 2nd season when the conversation between micahel and toby...best thing EVER
over a year ago officeluvr said…
i love the scene when dwight finds out michael is "sick"so on his way out of the parking lot he crashes into the pole and when he get out of the car he hurls all over the back windshield, too funny!
over a year ago OfficeObsessed said…
I am cheating b/c I already listed one earlier in the thread, but I had to add this one. How about in "The Injury" when Jim (so adorable)keeps spraying Michael and Dwight with the spray bottle. Sooooooo funny.
over a year ago elliethefrench said…
My favourite SINGLE moment is "Suggestion Box Meeting" in Performance Review Ep
It's the essence of the show : watching a train wreck in slow motion all because of Mickael
You laugh really hard but in the same time you cringe!
over a year ago Urkel-gru said…
--so many, here are 3 quick ones

1) "if you were driving a trans am, you'd be the smartest idiot in the whole world..." (the merger, end credits)

2) fake diseases (health care), and stanley's laughing fit

3) cock in the henhouse! cocks in the henhouse! dont say cocks... (hot girl, beginning)
over a year ago sanboyle said…
anything that makes jim look at the camera and smile
over a year ago peachesncream said…
ok im going to cheat too,
1)Dwight whats your middle name?...Danger
hahahaha

2)the look on jim's face when pam put her head on his shoulder:o)
over a year ago bwright said…
Prison mike was good but i give my hat to Michael's lecture on Whatchamacalit, Pay Day, 100 Grand, and Snickers at Ryan's business class
over a year ago stiner07 said…
In the conflict resolution episode when Michael is reading off all of Dwights complaints about Jim. Then Jim's descriptions of the pranks. Classic.
over a year ago martini2 said…
one of the funniest moments is in "sexual harassment" when you think michael has finally learned his lesson, except he hugs Phyllis:

Michael: You know what? I love Phyllis. You know what else? I think she is gorgeous. I think she is an incredibly, incredibly attractive person. Come here, gimme a kiss…comon’!
Phyllis: Michael, you don’t have to worry. I’m not going to report you to HR…
Michael: I’m not worried! You know what? The only thing I am worried about? Getting a boner.
over a year ago Ellelque said…
You remember the scene where Jim and Dwight are on a salescall, and dwight tells Jim to enter the door first and proceeds to tell him that it gives him a chance to see damger coming, Jim quickly punches Dwight in the face! I rewinded the scene over and over. I love the look on Dwight's face.

Also, the parking lot scene with Pam and Jim totally caught me by surprise and then the kiss. It was steller. I had thought he was going to tell her he was transferring. One of the few moments I never predicted. Loved it.
over a year ago oz5252 said…
I loved Business School. I really liked the end of the show when Michael went to Pam's art show
over a year ago timetrapsus said…
2 words. lazy scranton.
over a year ago andybernard said…
in the fight "hey toby why dont you leave right now, okay?" -Michael
over a year ago bwright said…
i think it was diversity day..."This is an environment of welcoming and you should just get the hell outta here.