The Office Angela's Pregnancy

bradlybob posted on Nov 25, 2007 at 02:30AM
How do you think they'll deal with Angela's pregnacy if the season restarts? Will they work it into the plot or will they hide it. I think it would be funny for her to find out she's pregnant and not know for sure who the father is. Hillarity ensues when Dwight and Andy try to prove who would be the best father.
last edited on Nov 25, 2007 at 10:54PM

The Office 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I hope they try to hide it behind big boxes, desks, and bulky coats. It's funnier to know that an actor is pregnant, when their character isn't.
over a year ago krazykray said…
If they decide to hide it, they'll have a hell of a time. She's really tiny.

But it's not like Angela to have sex before marriage, because shes is so religious.

So I have no idea what they will do. But I trust the writers, and either way will be amazing.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Angela's pregnant?? Oh this is too good!
Just picturing Angela telling Dwight and Andy she isn't sure who the father is making me squeal!
Yeah but she has. In the Convention Jim mistook her for a hooker in Dwight's room.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kurt_Crentist said…
they HAVE to put it in! it would be such an Effing waste not too! if theyre smart they will, if they dont theyre retarded, like when my friends act like retards.
over a year ago Kitzo said…
I would love, LOVE if they could find a way to work it in... Dwight as a daddy?? That would make my lifetime.
over a year ago Ross266 said…
it could only be Dwight. Andy was having a hard time even getting to kiss Angela, he only really got to "neck" with her. Where as we know her and Dwight have had sex.
over a year ago ThinkPink20 said…
Oh geez. They have to put this in there. Like a lot of people are saying, it would be a total waste. I think they should have Angela hide it at first, but once she's to the point where they can't hide it anymore, then all hell breaks loose! :D
over a year ago tyleroffice4 said…
I can imagine this Could Happen.
over a year ago bradlybob said…
The season finale ends with Angela giving birth. Dwight argues with the doctor that he should be allowed to deliver the baby because he's helped deliver hundreds of farm animals without incident and he can't understand how is this is different. He finally gives in when the doctor threatens to throw him out. Just then Micheal barges into the room insisting on cutting the cord and sees Angela's lady parts with the babies head crowning and passes out on the floor at the doctors feet. Dwight is standing at the "business end" and as Angela gives one final scream/push, Dwights expression changes from goofy joy to bewilderment then to anger as the doctor holds up the baby, revealing that Angela is not the prude we thought she was. The baby of course, is Daryls!
over a year ago someguynamedjer said…
This reminds me of when Julia Louis-Dreyfus was pregnant while filming Seinfeld (Twice, actually), so they had her character hide behind baggy dresses, and eventually go on a trip to Sicily. I believe they will do the same sort of thing.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I hope not. They can't pass up such a good opportunity surely. I bet Angela will insist Dwight proposes so it doesn't look suspicious... maybe they'll elope!
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
Well the article said she was due in May. They usually stop shooting in April or so, so at least she's not missing any work and we won't miss Angela on the Office! Plus, she'll be ready to go and start shooting in August for the 5th season!

But, if the strike ends soon and they start shooting in January, then they'll have to figure out something...they'll probably just hide her behind things lol like plants.
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
It think that would be awesome on the show! It gives Dwangela a reason to get back together, too! And I think we pretty much know they've had sex. Dwight very heavily implies it in the Money episode (when he talks about sewing his wild oats XD)
over a year ago marissa said…
i almost hope they dont put this into the storyline.
people tend to get pregnant when the writers are running out of ideas....then end of will and grace, the end of friends...
and then next thing you know, dwight is trying to jump over a shark.... :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lanjevinson said…
Hey! I've missed a few episodes because I'm out of the country. WHEN DID ANDY NECK WITH ANGELA?? Which episode? Geeze, I'm out of the loop!
over a year ago lanjevinson said…
p.s. nice happy days shark reference