The Office When will the show end?

julesfan posted on Feb 14, 2007 at 01:15AM
Do you guys think the show will end when Jim and Pam get together or do you think it will continue on after? It has signed on for another season (4), so do you think they are going to drag out the romance for another 20+ episodes and end it there? Or keep going after they get together?

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
i know a lot of people will hate me for saying this, but i dont think the show will be as interesting if pam and jim are together. it will still have all the other aspects, i know, but jam is a really big part of it, ive always thought.

the british one ended with dawn and tim getting together, and i think the american one will, too.

but, to be honest, how long can the NOT put them togther? eventually it WILL get old...

:S
over a year ago ecconitro said…
Most shows try to make it to the seventh year. I believe after the seventh year the company is able to sell the show so it goes into sindication.(spelling?)
over a year ago DiddywithP said…
They can drag it out. Or, they can just not mention the romance as much and focus on other story points such as Creed stealing, all things Toby, Scrantonicity, Dwight/Angela, etc.
I hope season four has either a Dwight/Angela wedding or at least their relationship made public.
...and more Ryan Howard.