The Office Roy and Pam?

officefan posted on Feb 13, 2007 at 02:59AM
Looks like Pam is going back to Roy. Jim needs to find a great girl outside of Dunder-Mifflin and never give Pam a second thought.
save

The Office 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago htw5963 said…
She is not going back to him it was just a little f**k. She still is into Jim even if he is with that hot chick. I predict a confrontation between Pam and Quincy's daughter in upcoming episodes.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bSd said…
Won't be a confrontation. Someone (Pam or Jim) will slip up and accidentally say how they truly feel OR something will happen where Karen will find out Jim still likes Pam and will tell her then they get together, the end :)
over a year ago alissamfehlbaum said…
well, since the uk office ended up with the receptionist dumping the fiancee, we can sort of assume that the same is going to happen for jim and pam. at least that's what i'm telling myself. they are the ultimate cute couple, and i'm rooting for them, all the way.
over a year ago jane-willow said…
for some reason i don't think pam is the type of person who would go with roy for(to quote htw5963 here) just a little f**k. she seems to...nice for that, like its something she wouldn't do.

and how can you say he shouldn't give pam a second thought?? (agai, quoting alissamfehlbaum here) they are the ultimate cute couple! i just watched some of season two again and remembered why i love them so much.

<33

jam forever.