The Office Michael Scott.

stotz55 posted on Feb 10, 2007 at 03:18AM
Anyone think that Michael Scott during the wedding was way to much. I mean the guy is a comedic genious but like some of the things he did at the wedding just seemed petty. I dont know I guess that is the way the show is makes you feel a since of love/hate with his character.

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bSd said…
Um NO. I think it's sacrilege to say there's "way too much Michael Scott" in the Office. The show revolves around him and everyone else second. People love the other characters, as much as I do (Dwight!). However, I'm not ignorant and realize that Michael, much like Jerry from Seinfeld, is the catalyst for everything else to take place.

For instance, without Michael there would have been no Dwight "bouncer" scene (funniest scene in the episode), Michael hopping after Jan stormed out, funny, and plenty of awkward Michael. I can agree the awkward can get to be much but I still prefer it to an overdose of "Jam". The office started with Michael and should end with Michael.
over a year ago htw5963 said…
Micheal Scott is the whole show for one reason HE IS BANGING JAN LEVINGSTON GOULD!!! mmmmmm forehead mmmmmmmm.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marissa said…
no gould.
over a year ago reenay said…
Yeah, michael is uncomfortably funny.
But do you really NOT know someone like him in real life? Thats what makes it painful AND funny at the same time.
over a year ago alissamfehlbaum said…
i will agree that there are times that you just want to smack the crap out of michael. but then he has his awesome moments, too. like last night in the business episode, he totally made pam feel better. that was the sweetest michael moment, ever.
over a year ago hailz0909 said…
heck yes michael is obnoxious and uncomfortably annoying, but have you all lost your minds? thats the point. it's always been like that. always. that's the beauty of the show.
over a year ago papa said…
I agree with alissa, last night was one of those awesome michael scott moments where he just charms and wows the ladies (he did the same thing when he and jan teamed up in 'the client'). Sometimes he just knows the right things to say and stops (ever so briefly) from being a complete ass.

His exchange with Pam in the B-School episode was one of the most touching moments of the entire series (imho).
over a year ago papa said…
I agree with alissa, last night was one of those awesome michael scott moments where he just charms and wows the ladies (he did the same thing when he and jan teamed up in 'the client'). Sometimes he just knows the right things to say and stops (ever so briefly) from being a complete ass.

His exchange with Pam in the B-School episode was one of the most touching moments of the entire series (imho).