The Office The Wedding

punisher77 posted on Feb 09, 2007 at 09:58PM
I can't beleive pam actually left with roy. its soo obvious jim likes her and you could tell he was jealous.

anyone think pam and roy could possibly get back together???

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jane-willow said…
i don't know...if jim likes her so much ans she's single then why isnt he doing anything about it??????

i don't know if they'll put pam and roy together...they already did that, you know?

but then why would they have them leave together...??

:S
over a year ago bSd said…
Arg....just Arg.
over a year ago htw5963 said…
Because after a while people just tend to get horny. Pam knew she could get some from Roy for sure - end of episode.
over a year ago pandawful said…
jane-willow: Jim isn't doing anything about the Pam situation because 1) he's with Karen, and if he broke up with her, they'd have to still work together, and he'd probably live with the guilt 2) he WAS rejected by Pam previously. It would be rather unrealistic if he were to just up and ask her out after that, wouldn't it?

Also, Roy managed to catch Pam in a vulnerable position - she's single and at a wedding, and then hers and Roy's song is playing - game, set, match. Roy wins this episode. But in the long run? We'll see. Roy's changed a lot since Pam dumped him. He seems willing to tend to her needs now, and is more sensitive.
over a year ago ecconitro said…
yeah remember. He said that pams art turns him of. That is such BS he hasn't changed, it is a front because he doesn't want to be alone. Roy will go back to the same roy we knew in the beginning.