The Office WGA Strike

MoreThanThat posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 06:37AM
Just wanted to post this link from Office Tally about all the updates going on with the WGA strike. link

There is also another link that has some information on writing to Jeff Zucker to fight with the writers on this. link

I will be writing a letter tomorrow about this. Does anyone else plan on doing the same? Or will some just wait this out and see what happens? (I thought about waiting it out, but after a week of this I can't stand it anymore... Lol)

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kitzo said…
My letter is written and will be mailed tomorrow morning.

I think everyone should do the same. If you have time to do picks and type a comment in the forum, then you have time to write a little note to Mr. Zucker. :] And I hope you do.
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
I wrote my letter, sending it out tomorrow!
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
I've written my letter and will probably send it tomorrow or Wednesday!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
You know, it has taken me five seperate times to write my letter. The first time I used too many curse words. Same with the next two revisions. By the fourth, I had toned down my language, then I read an article on the strike, got super pissed again and...well, long story short, my final revision sounds like a resonable person wrote it and not someone who wants to kill all the TV executives.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ThinkPink20 said…
I have yet to write a letter, but when I do, I'll probably write 3, all on different topics, but still pertaining to the strike. That way, I can have 3 in-depth, short letters, instead of one broad, lengthy letter.

And wow, Chel. I commend you on your ability to withhold yourself from using curse words in this letter. How many did you cut it down to? :D
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Chel, maybe you should send them all but under different names. Haha.