The Office phylis' wedding

Jessica333 posted on Feb 09, 2007 at 03:42AM
this was an awsome episode i don't even know where to begin! do you think roy and pam hooked up? will bob vance kill micheal? lol are kelly and ryan getting married next? let me know your thought :)

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago reenay said…
I dont' think kelly and ryan are getting married next. Did you see him jump out and knock the bouquet away from kelly when phyllis tossed it? SO hilarious!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jessica333 said…
i don't think they will get married either....ryan would kill himself, or kelly! lol and what about jims prank? so funny!
over a year ago dave said…
OMG, that episode was AWESOME. Watching Michael is like watching a train wreck. It reminds me so much of watching Steve Urkel from Family Matters. I get all nervous whenever he opens his mouth or does something because I know it's going to be so humiliating or awkward. Today he was over the top! I was really impressed with Scrantonicity and Kevin's singing! But I was also totally bummed watching Pam hurting and then Jim hurting. It's killing me! Nice catch on the Ryan bouquet shot block reenay!
over a year ago DiddywithP said…
Two words:
"Toby! Yeah!"
over a year ago G_ray5 said…
is anyone going to upload it to the site, please i missed it.
over a year ago marissa said…
i really liked this episode, but i thought everything seemed a little rushed, like it was all smooshed together so they could fit it all in or something. i dont know, maybe its just me.

but when pam was looking at jim, then he saw her and she got up and walked away....i think i could feel my heart break.

oh yes, and jim's prank. no words can describe the funny-ness.

and im soooo happy for toby! i LOVE him!

karen singing was cute, too.

do you think pam and roy are together again, or is this just a...thing?
over a year ago sidman69 said…
I loved Jim's prank and the part where Ryan knocks the flowers away from kelly was hilarious.
over a year ago bSd said…
Thoughts:

-As I predicted, Pam and Roy pseudo-hooked up. >:o
-The shot block by Ryan was hilarious
-I haven't seen Toby that happy in a while lol
-Michael was THE most awkward he's ever been even more than the preivious IMO, Diversity Day
-Dwight's facial expression after he bounced Michael was PRICELESS!

I'm just pissed that the whole Jam thing is gonna get prolonged for AT LEAST another season after this episode. :(
over a year ago htw5963 said…
That chick Toby was with was HOT.
over a year ago pandawful said…
Toby SCORED. That was awesome.

I doubt Ryan and Kelly are getting married next. Ryan, oddly enough, is managing to keep her in her place on that subject.

The scenes with Ram dancing in the stairwell, and Dwangela dancing on the balcony, were REALLY sweet. I also liked the Dwangela exchange before the wedding.

I'm praying Michael doesn't get any worse in future episodes, though. This was REALLY painful.

And of course... Scrantonicty ROCKED. Scrantonicity is possibly the best thing ever, because it fuses two of my favorite things together: The Office and The Police.