The Office Ratings

kathiria82 posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 12:02AM
I am ready to rant. Everyone in this spot needs to play fair at rating. I like how happy everyone gets when they get a medal yet they never rate or they never show their appreciation for what others contribute. No one should take this personal at all because I am not directing it at anyone, I am merely speaking in general and thinking out loud. I have seen a tremendous amount of low ratings for submissions that seriously don't deserve a 1. Whoever is in this spot doing that needs to stop being selfish because if it weren't for the people who rate then you would never have any medal. Also medals are just that...medals. They don't prove anything so quit acting like getting one is giving us some sort of validation. I feel that anyone who adds to this spot should have one.

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
Thank you!!! I could not agree more. Suck it up, people! If you're unhappy about some contributions to the spot, then calmly tell the submitter that. It isn't fair for them to have to see all their things rated as a 1, without any reason why.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
I AGREE! i don`t even watch the office & that makes total sense! seriously looking at some of the ages you people have in your profile, it`s weird Y`ALL ARE SO DAMN IMMATURE =)
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Almost everyone of my submissions in the last few days has gotten a 1 rating. I wish that wasn't happening!
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
ugh I have no clue where my previous post went...but I'll say something like what I did earlier.

This is driving me crazy. People really need to understand that we are trying to submit these things for their own good, not just to make everyone angry. I don't see why people have to act like this. GROW UP!!
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
Rating is what makes the (fanpop) world go 'round.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I understand the feeling. I'll submit content and people obviously have looked at it but there are no ratings. It's annoying. Like on deleted scenes, I now more than 10 people watch them, but that is about the average those get rated. Proof positive that some people here on Fanpop are so lazy they can't even be bothered to take the supreme effort to click once with their mouse. *sighs* I'm grateful for the very few who do rate, otherwise I wouldn't have a single medal to my name.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marissa said…
it takes literally less then a second to rate something...i dont see why people dont do it!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Thanks for all the comments but I have a response for a few people.

emirc2363, I have actually seen many of your links rated a 1, some people can be so petty.

Temptasia, I have no clue what you are talking about because from what I just checked all of your contributions are so far at a 3 or better.

maybeastarbucks, you are the best office fan when it comes to giving props, leaving comments and rating.

chel1395, I wasn't speaking about myself because I am a fanatic in this spot so obviously my stuff gets rated fairly. If I'm not mistaken you are also a fanatic so your stuff is obviously getting rated.

I just want all the fans who add to this spot to get the medals they deserve.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
thats nice :)

i like giving people ratings
over a year ago katiemariie said…
I hate it when you get a 1 and the rater doesn't explain why.