The Office Meh. Darryl.

nezenic posted on Oct 31, 2007 at 07:32PM
Don't get me wrong, he's funny as ever. But I don't like that I see him always in the office in all of his scenes. I wish they would take his scenes back down to the warehouse...

Just ranting I guess.

Does it seem like he's becoming the character that will just be hanging around without his original setting? Or is it just me?

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
he's a regular cast now ;)
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
I love that he's a regular, but I agree that they shouldn't just throw him into random scenes. Its seems like he just doesn't need to be there most of the time and they were just like "Well, he's a regular now, so we need to put him in this scene!"
over a year ago nezenic said…
Yeah. I definitely think he's hilarious, but I just think the warehouse scenes are always great. Haven't seen much warehouse yet lol.
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
I agree. It's just so unnatural for him to be in most of those meetings and Darryl takes his job seriously, so he wouldn't just hang around. Move some folks around upstairs and promote him to customer service or something!
over a year ago petunia04 said…
Well Darryl is the warehouse manager, so it's not that weird seeing him in office meetings...he and Michael have their little bond from last season so Michael may just want him around. I do miss the warehouse guys though, especially sea monster and Pudge or Patch...no, it's Madge! (I loved that Jim was wearing Madge's shirt last night!)
over a year ago Kitzo said…
Well, he and Kelly are having their little... thing.