The Office Possible Spoiler

greekthegeek posted on Oct 28, 2007 at 06:00PM
Okay so under the discription it says that Next Weeks episode is:

When Karen tries to woo Stanley away from Scranton, Michael fights back, eventually dragging Jim into this.

any predictions? i hope Pam and Karen get into a catfight and like attack each other. but that's in my own fantasy.

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago immisterkevin said…
I'm guessing Jim is going to be more uncomfortable about it than Pam or Karen. But it'll be nice to see Pam a little ticked off.
over a year ago Zcali1 said…
Michael threatens that if Jim doesn't try to flirt with Karen to make her forget about Stanley he will fire him. (I don't think this is really how it will go I just couldn't think of anything else.)
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I don't remember where I read this, but this episode is supposed to be where Jim and Pam have their first fight. And I also read a blurb where Michael tells Jim to take Karen to a hotel and sleep with her. Ugh. Michael is such an idiot. I think everything will be fine, though. JAM is too early in the relationship to be in real trouble yet.

If Karen and Pam actually do see each other, I doubt there will be a catfight. Maybe some serious glaring. ;0
over a year ago bradlybob said…
Pam follows the boys to Utica and when she see's Karen talking to Jim she looses it and starts beating on Karen. They start wrestling and tearing at each others clothes and then fall into a conveniently placed pool of mud. Well, you know the rest!
over a year ago doonis said…
I think that Pam and Jim will fight because of Karen, but in the end they will unite against her and love each other even more.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
fight fight fight fight fight
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I'm pretty sure even the New Pam wouldn't get into a catfight. As much as the guys might want her to lol. She might say a few sneaky remarks like she did in The Job like 'I really hope you get the job'... the sort of things that you're not sure whether its a compliment or something else lol. She seems pretty good at that. But nothing too bitchy...
I'm sure there will at least one awkward moment between Pam and Karen where they're the only ones in the room and they have to make small talk... and Kevin's sitting behind them with a sly grin lol.
AWW I can't wait!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago katiemariie said…
I think Karen won't want to talk or deal with Pam or Jim let alone get into a fight with them. She's a bit too professional for that. I think she's going to focus on stealing the Stanley. Michael bring Jim in to see Karen and Karen's going to totally dismiss him like, "I don't even want to deal with you right now."
last edited over a year ago