The Office Lol!!

Motherhubbard77 posted on Oct 26, 2007 at 04:23PM
OMg, "Break me off a piece of that...Chrysler Car..." I love it!~! And Jim I so love you!!

The Office 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
sounds like someone has a crush on jim
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I have a crush on Jim. *sighs* He has really raised my standards for guys. Which may be bad, because I don't think many Jims actually exist.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I think almost every girl I know that watches the office has a crush on Jim. A very very very big crush.
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
Jim is so dreamy... how could you NOT have a crush? He is practically perfect.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
chel1395, i COMPLETELY agree with you. it totally sucks though that real "jim"s are hard to find... ya gotta deal with a few "roys" to find your "jim"...
over a year ago kayzpal said…
How can we not love Jim.
I have a serious crush on him...
over a year ago watchinginoki said…
Got a "Jim"! :-)
are there any pams out there?
over a year ago ThinkPink20 said…
Sometimes, I don't really think there are any Jims out there. I mean, he's SOOOO gorgeous, and funny, and caring, and basically everything. How is it possible to find a guy THAT perfect?
over a year ago bradlybob said…
Is he really that perfect? He dumps girlfriends in some pretty inconsiderate places, his hair is goofy, he's not a very hard worker (according to his boss), and he's mean to some of his co-workers. I think you girls are just looking for someone with a "bad boy" image.
he's not a very hard worker(according to his boss)
lolz

over a year ago marissa said…
i have to agree with the girls above.
jim *is* that perfect.

*sighs*
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
I know a Jim (he's tall, funny, handsome, caring and a all around good guy)...which is why I love the show. But I think I would enjoy my Jim-friend much less if he were my boyfriend. Boyfriends have a way of revealing their flaws in ways that buddies do not.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Motherhubbard77 said…
I have a Jim friend too, unfortunetly he's one of those "Wow, you're like my best friend like a brother." type of people.
over a year ago purpleswan said…
i have a jim friend too, except he likes other jim's, so no future there. lol.
LOL
Yes that is a problem!!
over a year ago katiemariie said…
Not all lady Office fans want a Jim. Some are looking for a Dwight, or a Toby, or an Andy. And about ten percent are looking for a Karen or a Kelly.
over a year ago spanky0202 said…
I married my "Roy," unfortunately, and when he cheated on me and showed himself to be the selfish ass that he is, I divorced him. Then, miraculously, I met my "Jim." He's sweet, smart, funny, handsome, considerate, and absolutely delightful. It can happen, ladies. We've been married for five years now, and I'm the luckiest woman ever.
Aww that is so sweet!!
over a year ago nezenic said…
Well I wish I could find my Pam.. :-(
i found someone but she found her jim
guess i'm a roy
oh no
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
i love jim.
and yes i have a cruch on him.
they are hard to find in the real world i think but i think i may no someone who is pretty close. or as closde you can get while still being a teenager.