The Office Dwight and Angela

llerenaprincipe posted on Oct 20, 2007 at 03:03AM
ok
what happened to dwight now? somebody explain what happened at the end of "money"

and angela doesnt seem to care about dwight anymore

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mr_Muggles said…
I think him pushing Jim's stuff off of his/their desk(s) means he is finally recovering. He'll still pin after Anglea but he won't be so depressed all the time.

As for Angela...I think she'll date Andy for a while and see what's she's really missing by not being with Dwight. :)
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
that sounds right
but right now she doesnt seem to act sad or nothing
its like dwight makes her mad or sumin
remember the part where dwight and angela are outisde in the parking lot
that was cold
over a year ago Mr_Muggles said…
Angela is well...cold.

Since JAM is officaly together we needed a new couple to wish for. :D
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
That's what I was thinking. But I think Jim and Pam are going to try to stop the situation getting as bad as it did with them. Like Jim said he wouldn't wish what happened to him on his worst enemy.

I don't think Angela stays sad for long. I think it changes to anger VERY quickly for her. But I think Andy would do something really weird on a date and freak her out resulting in her dumping him.

Before I go, a fun quote:
"Andy and Angela might actually make a good couple. But I couldn't do that to Dwight... or Angela... or Andy."
lol.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
but didn't pam say
andy and angela would do good together or somthing like that

but she couldn't do that to dwight

its confusing i hope they can solve this on the next episode
over a year ago krazykray said…
Angela is angry because shes is really sad about her cat, and the fact that the guy she nearly loved killed it makes it even worse. She is just mad that Dwight has that effect on her because she is not the type of person who lets people know what she's feeling. This is her way of being depressed.