The Office SPOILER -- Branch Wars info

chel1395 posted on Oct 19, 2007 at 05:24PM
The following was taken directly from EOnline "Watch with Kristin." I couldn't get the link to take on the Links page, so I thought this would be easier. :D

-----------------------------------------­---­---­--
KRISTIN: I just hit the set on Friday, and you won't believe who was there: Jim and...Karen!! Gaaah!! And Joss Whedon! Double gaaah! Needless to say, I have much to tell you after visiting the show's Utica branch (whoops, did I just type that?!) and that will be coming your way much closer to the episode airdate. For the time being, all I know is I heard Michael tell Jim, "Get back together with her and take her to a hotel and sleep with her," and it made my skin crawl! (P.S.: Love ya, Rashida. Honestly. But keep your paws off Pam's man!)
last edited on Oct 19, 2007 at 05:25PM

The Office 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Sounds like Joss Whedon will be directing "Branch Wars" and it looks like Karen is working at the Utica branch. She supposed to be trying to poach Stanley away from Scranton. Maybe she's regional manager there?? Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Michael's idea of how to keep Karen from trying to woo Stanley away. *shudders*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I am also not a fan of his idea and I'm guessing Pam and hopfully Jim aren't liking the idea too much either.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Pam and Jim are supposed to have their first fight in this episode...I'm guessing it has to do with what Michael wants Jim to do.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
That's probably it. I want to know what happens with their fight, but I hope it doesn't last long. I don't want to see them unhappy. :(
I can't wait for the episode though!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Yeah I wonder what made Michael say that. Because he's always loved Jim and Pam... maybe Pam did something to annoy him.

I'm not looking forward to the fight. Hopefully they kiss and make up.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
maybe its nothing
=P

where's utica anyways?
over a year ago bradlybob said…
New York
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
by the name i thought it was in africa ^__^
over a year ago marissa said…
more karen??

ah, come on...
...i thought we were done with her!