The Office Tonights Episode 10/18/07

ilovejimhalpert posted on Oct 19, 2007 at 02:04AM
Thoughts on tonights Episode? I thought it was hilarious, and very very painful at time. I loved seeing more of Oscar and Jim and Pam are just too cute! Your thoughts?

The Office 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago grace_loveslost said…
PB+J!! Beet farm! Yes yes!
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
the true drama between jan and micheal. i honestly feel that their a reel couple now. jan is now more commited.
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
i loved the mose appearance!
over a year ago purpleswan said…
wow. it had to be one of the best episodes, at least this season, maybe EVER. hilarious, and also amazing serious relationship stuff happening. just a damn fine episode.
over a year ago doonis said…
Andy found garbage! That makes my day.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
i KNEW it was garbage the cat.. :-p
i love when jim just glided up to pam and kissed her. BEAUTIFUL. :)
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
This was the best episode of the season so far, they are just getting better! One word...JAM!
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I thought the other three hour-longs were nice and long, but this one just seemed to whiz by. This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I didn't think it was anything special. They should've spent more time at Schrute Farm... that was hilarious.
over a year ago Jones11887 said…
I thought the episode itself was funny. They are getting into way to many office relationships they need to get back to what made it so great Michael being a moron. Jim pranking dwight. I'm not liking all the relationships. Except JAM! Also Michael needs to break up with Jan she ran up his debt and is horriable to him.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Sorry Jones. Your it advice is good but Jan's is bigger.

lmao. Couldn't resist. I totally agree with you though about the MAN thing lol but that's what makes it funny.

I haven't seen the whole episode though. WE NEED A GOOD LINK! HELP!
over a year ago Kerro21 said…
help!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
That was a GREAT episode! I agree, they should have spent more time on the farm, but the scene with Dwight and Jim in the stairwell and the subsequent JAM kiss was the best Office moment ever!! I actually stayed up late so I could watch it over and over.
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
It was a very nice episode, but it certainly wasn't comedy. The relationships are drowning out the comedy. I'm glad they are going back to the 30 minute episodes...and it looks like the old Dwight will be back next week!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smackdabish said…
Hmm, it was really season-two-esque, and I'm glad. The past couple episodes have been full with kooky humor, which I loveee as well, but a part of The Office has always been melancholy. These are all average people and they have problems. This episode was very realistic, and it was still really funny at some parts.

I really loved seeing Michael in another job. And seeing people who genuinely liked him. Vikram, haha, aw. Sometimes Michael's just stupid, sometimes he's an ass, and sometimes you genuinely feel sorry for him.

I really hope Jan helps Michael out of his hole. They could sell the car... get a used one or something. What happened to the Sebring? That was a company car.

Anyway, Jim/Pam = AW. ITALIAN FOOD.

Oh, and Darryl/Kelly, hahaha. I can't wait to see how that plays out. Ryan is totally jealous.

And I never thought the writers could make me feel for Dwight, but man. They're really good.
over a year ago flanelao said…
PLLEEAASSSEEE Can someboby post the video?.
Not only the 5 minutes that veoh plays.
over a year ago Mr_Muggles said…
I finally got the episode watched...

I loved it! It was Jamalicious. :D
over a year ago futuredwight said…
MOSEEEE killed me that was tooo funny. i thought this episode was a greaatt balance of realistic problems, and hilarious laughs.. and the ending, dwight returning to his old self... wrapped up the episode reallly well. :)
over a year ago bradlybob said…
I really liked it too. Seems like the writers are really getting into the groove. I was worried that the B&B thing would be stupid but it turned out just right. Pam seeing Mose on the toilet HA! Dwight moaning. Jim becoming passionate about Italian food after thinking about his feelings for Pam while talking to Dwight. Pams TH about Andy and Angela. (Andgela)? Dwight snapping out of it (his way of telling Jim thanks). The whole episode was well done.
over a year ago papa said…
I enjoyed it immensely. I laughed out loud several times. I usually base how much I like an episode by the quality and number of quotes I post on my Office fan site.

Some of my favorites from last night (from dunderball.com):

-----

Kevin: The bar uses an applause meter. That is why it is so important that you all come and applaud only for my band, Scrantonicity 2, not Scrantonicity (which I am no longer a part of).

-----

Ryan: What I really want -- honestly Michael – is for you to know it so you can communicate it to the people here, to your clients, to whomever.

Michael: Oh ok…

Ryan: What?

Michael: It’s whoever, not whomever…

Ryan: No it’s whomever…

Michael: No…whomever is never actually right.

Jim:Well, sometimes it’s right.

Creed: Michael is right. It’s a made-up word used to trick students.

Andy: No. Actually, whomever is the formal version of the word.

Oscar: Obviously it’s a real word, but I don’t know when to use it correctly.

Michael: Not a native speaker.

Kevin: I know what’s right, but I’m not gonna say because you’re all jerks who didn’t come see my band last night.

Ryan: Do you really know which one is correct?

Kevin: I don’t know.

Pam: It’s whom when it’s the object of the sentence and who when it’s the subject.

Phyllis: That sounds right.

Michael: Well it sounds right but is it?

Stanley: How did Ryan use it, as an object?

Ryan: As an object…

Kelly: Ryan used me as an object.

Stanley: Is he right about that?

Pam: How did he use it again?

Michael: It was…Ryan wanted Michael, the subject, to uh explain the computer system, the object, to whomever, meaning us, the indirect object…which is the correct usage of the word.

Michael: No one asked you anything ever so whomever’s name is Toby why don’t you take a letter opener and stick it into your skull.

-----

Creed: Bankruptcy, Michael, is nature’s do-over.

-----

Oscar: [looking at Michael’s credit card statement] $1200, what’s a “Core Blaster Extreme”?

Michael: That is, by far, the best way to strengthen your core. This machine…you sit on a stabilizer ball. You put your feet into the power stirrups. You reach up and you grab onto the super-rod and you twist and you twist and you twist. It strengthens your entire core: your back core, your arm core. The Marine Corps actually uses it…

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
Oh my god, this was the best episode of the season yet, if not all time! ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT. But it was so....sad....Michael really got to me on this one. And Dwight? Oh my....So depressing. This whole episode was just...SAD! But hilarious at the same time!
Some things I loved;
MOSE! I'm sorry, but Mose is just so cute. He's like a little boy. Love him!
Jim and Pam!!! Can you say frikkin' adorable?!?!? How cute were they when Dwight was reading to them? Aww. And Jim telling Dwight about that....so nicely done. AND THAT FREAKIN KISS? I nearly fainted.
Amazing.
Amazing.
Loved everything about this episode. The best by far. Can I say again how much I loved it?
over a year ago Ross266 said…
im pretty sure Angela knew that that cat was Garbage
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
this was my favrotie epside yet!
it was just amazing!
Jim and Pam love italian food[aka= each other]
the kiss was incredible!
the farm was awesome cause Mose was there!!
i was happy Garbage was found.
Kelly was funny in this episode.
dwight is back to his olod self, and iloved the throwback to the prank where dwight didnt want jims stuff on his desk so he set up the pencils.
remember that?
well i thought dwights last little thing was a throwback to that.

*sigh*

GREAT episode!!!
over a year ago bradlybob said…
Did anyone notice while Dwight was reading the bedtime story Mose was staring at PB&J out of the corner of his eye and rocking back and forth? Also, why are there never any beets growing at the Schrute farm. There're always plowed fields but no beets.
When Angela told Andy that he can ask her to dinner one of the things she said was no vegetables. I thought she was a vegetarian. Maybe she's a closet omnivore.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
papa thanks so much for those quotes I LOVED that conversation in the conference room! And Ryan joined in too. Awesome.

Aww Officefan I ADORE your icon.
I have literally played that kiss scene about 50 times.
over a year ago yankeez116 said…
such a great episode. jim is the man! that was so awesome of him to talk to dwight and then the kiss with pam and how much he loves italian food. also the beet farm was great mose is a nut. michael taking the 2nd job was hilarious as well. this might be the best episode of season 4 so far