The Office Launch Party

bradlybob posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 01:24PM
Comments? I really liked it. Finally, a prank! PB&J on the roof. Poor Dwight. Andy the lover. Daryl the smooth operator. The pizza guy. Ryan the stud. Micheal the dumba$$.

The only negative I have is that they need to find some outside areas to shoot that actually resemble PA instead of Los Angeles. The last time I was in PA it didn't look like a desert, unless global warming is really drying the place out.

The Office 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ross266 said…
well i live in PA, granted not up by Scranton, but the turnpike looks exactly like how they had it there.
over a year ago elcapitano said…
I loved the episode. Especially the self aware bit.

"What is a Jim?"
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Poooor Dwight! it looks like Dwight and Angela have replaced Jim and Pam as the couple who just can't seem to get together.
*sigh*
Jim and Pam were very cute again. I loved Pam taking advantage of being Jim's girlfriend. So cute! And them on the roof lol.
Oh and I LOVED the cold opener! I do that sometimes!! What a good way to pass time!

Do we know if Angela said yes to Andy?? Because the video online cut out like 2 minutes before the end! JUST as Angela was about to answer!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
Angela was very polite to Andy, but did not give an answer.

I want her back with Dwight!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
My favorite part was Andy serenading Angela. Nearly fell off the couch when he started singing. :) While I agree that Dwight and Angela do belong together, I think Angela should at least give Andy a chance. Eventually, Dwight will come up with some big gesture to win Angela back, but until then, I want to see some good old-fashioned tension between Andy and Dwight. ;0
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Yeah there's nothing wrong with a new feud between Andy and Dwight! Actually... it should be awesome! Especially since they were pretty friendly this episode. It's pretty exciting!!
over a year ago agentScarn said…
I kinda liked the friendship they were forming... it may even the battle between Dwight (and andy) and Jim
I think Andy was adorable with that serenade. I would have at least agreed to a dinner...but not while Dwight was witnessing.
over a year ago steph455 said…
Ryan is such a douche
over a year ago suzzieqws said…
I loved this episode, it brought back EVERYTHING I love about the office, good 'ole Jam pranks, Dwight believing in something that is incosievable, Micheal kidnapping (aka doing something really really dumb) Kevin with his one liners, THE COLD OPENER THAT WAS MY FAVORITE THING EVER!!!! Andy sings, which is required!

basically it was fantastic.
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
Wow, after I saw this episode I was disapointed, but I think I'll have to watch it again after these comments!
There were some really good points for me, though. The cold open was GREAT. I loved it! The whole Andy/Dwight/Angela thing I really enjoyed, especially when Andy sang to her!
And a prank? Yes! Jam on the roof? Yes! Green Eggs and Ham? Yes!
Did not like the whole kidnapping thing though....
But I'll have to watch it again!
over a year ago tvaddict157 said…
I thought that this episode was okay.I didn't really like the whole kidnapping the pizza boy. I did and always will love the jam scenes. And the phylis and angela story line was really funny too. Over all I think the best part of this episode was Stanely dancing!
over a year ago cycle-of-menace said…
Ok, I also have to add that I found it absolutley hilarious when Ryan was in that guys Office with his feet up on the desk with the cameras! Loved it. He's such a jerk now!
And it seems like other corprete workers don't like him either, so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.
over a year ago bradlybob said…
How about Jim telling Micheal that he removed himself from consideration for the job. I guess that's settled.
over a year ago krazykray said…
One of the best office episodes of all time!!
over a year ago marissa said…
loved this epidsode.

fantastic prank, too funny.
and pam being sweet at the end, telling dwight he was surpirior?...so cute.
jam on the roof = love.
mixed berries!!!
andy singing to angela...fantastic...simply fantastic.
the pizza guy...? oh michael...
and how could michael not tell a web adress from a real one????
:S
anyways, loved it :)
over a year ago Ross266 said…
Michael thought chatroom was a night club
over a year ago speechlady said…
First of all, Andy is back with enough lines and I love it!
I can't for the life of me remember, what is the cold opener? Lot's of people mentioned it and I can't recall...
And I noticed Daryl and Kelly might have a little thing. But yay that Andy is back to "crazy" Andy! He stole an ice sculpture...
over a year ago polysci1 said…
best episode since season 2 by far
over a year ago DwightHalpert said…
What a great episode! Everything, simply everything was done to perfection: PB&J, Dwight vs. the computer, return of the pranks, the "Stanley dance", Angela - on top of her game throughout the whole episode, Meredith, Phyllis, Kevin's "Hot circle of Garbage" quote - one of the best of all time, Kelly - "Did Ryan happen to mention if he's seeing anyone?" ....but the undoubted 'champion',if you will, of this episode is the one & only Mr. Andy (Drew) Bernard. Didn't you guys also feel the acappella version of "Take a Chance on Me" is an instant classic the moment you saw it? so funny and moving at the same time. priceless. oh, and let's not forget his crazed out 'bear horn' dance! top episode. By far the best comedy show on TV.
over a year ago hekissedmyhand said…
i really like Andy now. he's still a little annoying but more endearing about it. Now I am LOVING hating "ryan the temp" what a jerk. lol.
over a year ago FindingxDisco said…
The Ryan talking head scenes made me hate Ryan even more...but not in a bad way. I just realized how fake and annoying he is, but I still like the Ryan-Michael dynamic. Basically loved everything about this episode...although the pizza boy thing was kinda far fetched, like driving a car into a lake. But still a great episode!!
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
michael kidnapping a pizza boy
that sounds like michael
over a year ago nezenic said…
I enjoyed it, though Michael was a little bit explosive. But it was great, and of course the prank was hilarious.
"It's about to get all stupid up in here!"

Need I say more?