The Office Launch Party

agentScarn posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 01:09PM
hey guys... what did you think...

I thought this was one of their best episodes in quite a while. Maybe this episode will give some hope to those who are beginning to lose it.

I cannot wait to watch this episode for a second time, but what did the rest of you guys think?

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
There were several laugh out loud scenes in this episode. The writers are definitely picking up their stride now.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
So, it's getting near the end of the episode. The hostage situation is finally over, Michael hasn't gotten arrested, and all is right with the world. Then, Andy's phone rings...and life just gets better!! I was a little confused at first to what he was doing with the phones, but when he started singing, I nearly fell off the couch. That was priceless!! I thought Pam and Jim convincing Dwight the computer was alive was going to be the highlight of the episode, but that far surpassed it. The look on Angela's face was priceless, and then the look on everyone else's faces!! Great episode!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago krazykray said…
It was one of the best episodes yet. Of all time!
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
Wouldn't it be even more hilarious if Dwight got Mose and some of his other cousins together to perform a retalitory serenade for Angela in the office?
over a year ago someguynamedjer said…
I, for one, am looking forward to a "swoon-off" between Dwight and Andy. Let the rivalry begin again!