The Office Kelly and Darryl?

Phoenix315 posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 02:05AM
So did anyone else notice how nice Darryl was being to Kelly? I never really thought of them together but it might be cute. What does everyone else think?
last edited on Oct 12, 2007 at 03:32PM

The Office 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
go daryll, im rooting daryll all the way.
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
Yah, definitely. I think they could work out, it'd be interesting to see them together this season! haha
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
And their couple name would be Karryl.
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I saw that! She even said that she didn't miss Ryan that much anymore. I think they could work out. It would be an interesting couple to add to the office. And maybeatstarbucks, good job with the couple name.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
go darryl
go darryl
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
How adorable would that be?! :D lol
over a year ago katiemariie said…
I've totally been wanting Kelly and Darryl to get together since The Job.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
When Darryl said "our sweet litte Ms. Kapoor" I knew there was going to be some Darryl/Kelly action going on. Darryl seems like the kind of guy who will hit on anything, but I don't think he knows what he's getting into with Kelly. Of course, maybe they'll fall in love and he'll want to have babies with her. *laughs*
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
Darryl and Kelly are definitely not made for each other. Darryl is rather deep, while Kelly is as shallow as a bird bath. This should be fun.
over a year ago bradlybob said…
She'll probably play it cool so she won't scare him off. Then she can use him to try to make Ryan jealous because she's dating a Black guy.
over a year ago patrickf220 said…
darryl said he had a 3 year-old daughter in the deleted scenes of ben franklin
over a year ago caintil31 said…
while i was watching the episode i thought to myself," Those fanpopers are gonna be all over the Kelly/Darryl thing." guess i was right.

she'll only go out with to darryl to make ryan jealous
over a year ago purpleswan said…
i think they'll have some kind of romantic story line in the show. darryl's kind of a player though, and Kelly's an airhead, so it should be interesting.
over a year ago krazykray said…
I hope that they get together.

Maybe not for a long term thing, because I kind of like Kelly and Ryan together, but maybe just to make Ryan realize that he actually likes Kelly???
over a year ago marissa said…
aww, i love the darryl/kelly thing!
i totally wasnt expecting it :)
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
Ooh this should be fun, I wonder what Ryan's reaction will be like
He probably won't do anything cos I'm pretty sure Ryan's scared of Darryl
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Darryl would be a lot harder to push around than Ryan so I think they might have a real relationship! Or Darryl would get scared off lol...
over a year ago HouseFreak said…
I think it would be funny to see him put some brakes on that mouth of hers.