The Office Nampa Branch Employees: Voting for logos has begun!!!

Temptasia posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 12:16AM
Hey Guys,
Make sure you vote for a logo for our branch! There are 3 pages make sure you look at all 3. I wasn't able to acess the second page for some reason. Mine is on the third page at the bottom under Temptasia! Take a look and tell me what you think!
Thanks Guys!

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
mines the first one.
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
I can't view the second page :(

and for some reason mine didn't come out exactly the way i submitted it. some of the images are darker than what i originally had.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Temptasia said…
The same thing happened with my husbands. Strangely enough when mine saved it looked different, but it showed up right on the voting thing..... Weird!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I can't get to the second page either. And my logo isn't anything like the one I finally submitted. It doesn't even have the logo or name of the branch on their. *sobs* I'm just kidding, mine would have sucked compared to everyone elses anyway. :)

This was tough, because there were so good logos. Did you see emirc2363's logo?? He drew actual people!! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago agentScarn said…
he temptasia... can you reaccept me to the branch... i was changed to a different branch for some reason...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Erg. I clicked the vote button thinking I could rate it, but it put the vote in for me, so I didn't get to pick the one I wanted... Is there a way to undo my vote? Probably not, haha.
Nope, can't undo your vote unfortunatly!
Done Agent Scarn! Thanks for reapplying!