The Office TROUBLE WITH DMI - Please Review

wowmom2 posted on Oct 09, 2007 at 01:53AM
Hey I am just wondering for those of you who are apart of Dunder Mifflin Infinity.

I went to view all of the logos and my logo is nothing like what I created. Only two of my items were there. There have been 2 others in my branch so far to have the same experience. I am just wondering if this problem was COMPANY WIDE?

Please let me know if you had the same issues.

Thanks!

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pencilcup said…
The branch that I am at people have all sorts of logo problems.
Some designs look different. There was one that even showed up at an entirely different branch...
I can't even see any of the logo's or vote.
And my young Creed design completely dissapeared.
But I hear that "they" are working on the glitches. So I guess it's a company wide problem.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Yeah, it is how are you viewing more than one of your logos? Are you able to see other peoples?
I can't see any, but I was just on OfficeTally and read a whole bunch of comments regarding the Logo Voting problems. Apparently DMI took the logo voting of the site to fix the glitches.
over a year ago SpasticNature said…
That's weird I never saw the voting up in the first place.
Apparently is was there yesterday. I missed it too.
over a year ago bradlybob said…
Maybe this is how the DMI site will operate on the show too. I think the problems with DMI are intentional so it seems like you are working in a real "office" environment.
over a year ago absolutely_i_do said…
good one bradlybob i never would have thought of that but that could definitely be true i dont know "but if he did intend that. . . wow. genius." ~toby!

also i saw the logo voting, we had a few from other branches and it said there was three pages but i could not look at them all. then finally i tried to go on again to see if it worked and it was taken down.
over a year ago wowmom2 said…
thank you everyone for your comments. I just noticed that DMI is aware of many other logo issues...I just don't want to miss out on things like a chance at some cool Office Stuff.