The Office Poor Dwight! (Andy is EVIL)

flowerpower posted on Jan 12, 2007 at 09:19AM
Never thought I'd feel sorry for Dwight Schrute. But there's a first for everything.

Andy revealed his true colors tonight as a diabolical backstabber. He's not even a very good salesman!

Here's hoping that Angela and someone else can help reverse this injustice soon. Dunder Mifflin NEEDS Dwight. Andy needs to be the next Stamford brancher to go!

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
TOTALLY AGREE! Dwight can't leave! It's not the office without him.
over a year ago PamandJim4ever said…
Angela was so pissed! She is like going to kill Andy!
over a year ago chunkyrice13 said…
It was a good episode for Dwight. He sacrificed for love, twice, and he did an awesome double team sell with Jim.

I can't come to grips with what happened, and how much I hate Andy. "I feel like I just heard a story like this, with like, laundry and betrayal..."
over a year ago officefan said…
What Andy did happenes every day in real life offices. Back-stabbing is part of the Game. If Dwight is really gone, the road is clear now for Michael to make his move on Angela.
over a year ago officefan said…
Michael and Angela will definately get together. Mark my words. The writers will have a field day.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Michael has Jan now (can't believe it still). And Dwight definetly wont leave for good. I bet he'll be back next episode and Michael's not Angela's kind of guy! It wont happen!
over a year ago hammertime9909 said…
Dwight is definetly coming bak. the show is no good without him
over a year ago Baryonyx said…
dwiddlee dwiddlee dee dwiddlee dee dee! LMAO

Maybe it's in the ceiling...
MAYBE YOU'RE IN THE CEILING.