The Office Attention Nampa Branch Employees: Our Second Task

Temptasia posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 05:01PM
Hey Guys,
Ok we have a new task which is to make Creed look younger so he doesn't get fired. In addition to SchruteBucks, if your version of Creed is chosen as the best "Young Creed" in the company, you'll get a framed, autographed print of your winning design. Also, a small poster version of your design will be available for purchase in the virtual store so other Dunder Mifflin Infinity employees can display it at their virtual desks. So lets get on it guys! Make Nampa proud!

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Oh, by the way alot of people are having trouble with the paint part of task. I have emailed tech support about this problem. Continue to check the task to see if it is fixed!
Paint is working now!
over a year ago broohahajke said…
fun!
Has anyone done it yet?
over a year ago Ross266 said…
i did it
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I did. But I'm not in your branch... I don't think I'm in any branch... I hope it still counts.
It should says on your home page what branch you are in.
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
Well, I had completed the task; but it told me this morning that I have been moved to Denton and I don't wanna be there. I think it's still got some glitches in the system because I had applied there before I applied for Nampa. Hopefully I'll be back there soon.