The Office Couples in The Office

PamandJim4ever posted on Jan 12, 2007 at 01:52AM
What do you think? Will Karen and Jim break up? Will Karen fall for Toby? Will Pam and Jim EVER be together?

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chunkyrice13 said…
Hmm...I wonder what you think, PamandJim4ever. :)

I hope they bite the bullet and get them together. The show has so much going for it that I don't think they need to rely on these stupid twists to keep them apart. They sacrifice character for plot: It's really been hard to relate to Jim lately.

Also, I'm rooting for Ryan and Kelly. I don't know...I can't explain it.
over a year ago dave said…
Could anyone fall for Toby? He seems like such a depressed guy. I can see the writers making Pam get back together with Roy for a bit while Karen and Jim are dating and then they'll make it painful for both to see the other with someone else.

As for Kelly and Ryan...that's just too cruel in so many ways!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Jam will happen eventually I'm certain. They just LOVE to drag it. I can imagine Pam getting back with Roy just before Jim breaks up with Karen. Thats just how badly jinxed the pair are. But they can't do that because then it'll go back to normal!
At least Karen finally knows that Jim "used" to have a thing for Pam. We're getting there.
over a year ago papa said…
Speaking of which, what are the known Office past and present couples?

Pam and Roy (broken up, but still friends)
Dwight and Angela (secret lovers)
Michael and Jan (not so secret)
Ryan and Kelly (not much been done with this lately)
Jim and Pam

I can't think of any other pairings, though it's clear that Toby once tried to put some moves on Pam and that Meredith once stripped down in Michael's Office after getting drunk.

You know, there's a hell of a lot of Office lovin' going on at Dunder Mifflin. Toby from HR needs to check it out!
over a year ago officefan said…
Since Angela, in my opinion, is the hottest gal in the office and one who is attracted to men higher up in the company, Michael should get something going with her.
over a year ago jane-willow said…
pam and jim.

and i hope toby finds someone soon...wasnt there something going on with him and kelly or am i thinking of something else??