The Office Expectations for Episode #2!

etzio_gal posted on Oct 03, 2007 at 06:31AM
So, in the DMI promo, JAM is outed, Ryan is boss, Dwangela is on the rocks, and Kelly says she's pregnant???

"Fun Run" was an awesome premier episode to get us all caught up with our beloved characters from what felt like a lonnng summer. But it sounds like all the real action is going to happen in episode 2. I'm just wondering what exactly do you think will happen, and what your interpretations are from the clips from the promo?

The Office 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago etzio_gal said…
*Warning! Spoiler Alert!!! (well... sorta)

I also just want to add, that on the promo I saw on TV (different one for the Canadian network I guess...) Jim is the one who outs Pam and him dating! It seems like someone took a guess, and then they admit to it! As for Kelly being pregnant? I wonder if she just says that to Ryan to get a rise out of him and see if he actually cares about her, plain and simple.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I hope Kelly's pregnant. What did she want to name her kid... Usher Jennifer Kapoor? I can't wait to see how Ryan reacts. Michael will probably just giggle and pat Ryan on the back.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I thought that JAM might actually go a few episodes before everyone found out, but it does explain why Michael hugs Jim. I hope Kevin placed on bet on this, because he was the only one who suspected anything :)

As for Kelly and Ryan...I don't think she's making it up to get him back. That's a mean thing to do, even for Kelly. Ryan will probably be a jerk and deny its his or something.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I can't wait to see Ryan's reaction to Kelly. It's going to be great! He's really good at those awkward conversations and situations. Lol can't wait!!!
And Michael's going to be soooo cool! ARRGH! It's exciting! He's going to bragging lol. Sigh I love this show so much!
over a year ago etzio_gal said…
Oh yeah, Kelly wanted to name her baby Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor... wasn't it? Oh, now I can't remember. But yeah, I too thought JAM would for sure go on undetected for a few more episodes....

I am still confused about Dwangela though. Does the office know about them or not? Like some people had already pointed out, they weren't being too secretive about it in the premier. Angela had outright asked Pam for relationship advice about Dwight, and Pam had no surprised reaction. Also, they were fighting during the fun run as Michael ran past them, and they didn't even bother hiding it. What's going on with them?
over a year ago immisterkevin said…
Yeah, but Michael's an idiot...so he might not know.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Etzio_gal is right about Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor. :)

I'm not sure about Dwanglea. Angela specifically asked Pam for "relationship advice" about Dwight, so she wasn't hiding it from Pam. I still think they are trying to hide their relationship though. In the conference room, Angela is about to say "you never liked Sprinkles" but instead she stops herself and says "them" so no one would think Dwight has ever met her cat. And, after Angela slaps Dwight during the race, the neighbor looks over at them and Dwight covers, saying "I'm robbing her." They don't even want a complete stranger thinking they might be a couple.
over a year ago patrickf220 said…
i dont think kelly is pregnant because she would say it more excitedly
over a year ago Ross266 said…
I dont think that Kelly is lying, and her lack of excitement is probably about it being Ryan's but him not being around. She did say in the last episode "if there was a God, me and Ryan would be married already"
over a year ago evillikeahobbit said…
I think it would be a big twist in the show if she was indeed pregnant. I think however that Kelly is the kind of over the top girl who would do anything to get Ryan back. As for JAM, I am so happy that they made the relationship known in the first episode of the season. It's been long enough that I think all JAM fans needed it. :)
over a year ago pencilcup said…
Maybe, just maybe, it's just a pregnancy scare? And when Ryan asks her how she did the test it turns out that she made a mistake reading the dots or the stripes wrong, or didn't pee on the stick or something...
But in any case, I can't wait to see Ryan's reaction!! So awesome.