The Office Was it what you expected?

someguynamedjer posted on Oct 02, 2007 at 07:01AM
What did you expect this episode to deliver? Did it do that?
For example, I wished that they had shown a killer prank. With Jim and Pam together, I would expect a bit more collaboration against Dwight.

Also, Michael made mention of Dwight and Andy forming a good sales team. Did anyone else get excited for hostility between Dwight and Andy? Shunning and comparing cars comes to mind.
"I drive an X-Terra"
"You drive an X-Earth?"

The Office 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I personally loved "Fun Run." It had lots of great JAM action, Michael ran down someone in his car, and Dwight killed Angela's cat. I'm sure Jim and Pam will start pranking Dwight again. As for Dwight and Andy, I prefer them working together. I think it would funny if Dwight started spending more time with Andy and Michael gets jealous :)
over a year ago Ross266 said…
i agree with chel, I think that if Dwight and Andy hang out all the time then Michael will realze he took Dwight for granted.
over a year ago krazykray said…
I LOVED Fun Run!!

My only complaint is that they didn't have a lot to do with Andy. He is my favorite character, and I love every scene he is in.But in this episode he barley has 12 lines.

But I probably is hard bringing him in alot in the season primere, because they had to wrap up last season, stick to the story line, and nothing big happened to Andy in the season finale.