The Office Itunes The Office

patrickf220 posted on Sep 30, 2007 at 09:17PM
i know that NBC broke their deal with iTunes but yesterday i saw the new season of my name is earl and chuck. does anybody know if the office will be there for season 4?

The Office 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I believe the dealbreaker with itunes doesn't take effect until October so until then maybe.

However i hear NBC will offer free downloads of their episodes: Only you cant skip comercials ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BaraJam said…
Chuck, Earl, and Journeyman are on itunes because NBC is only the distribution studio for those shows instead of the production studio. They were licensed to Ituens through Warner Brothers and 20th Century Fox.

After NBC threw there little tantrum with itunes. itunes said they wouldn't put any show licensed thru NBC up, even though the contract doesn't expire till December, becasue they didn't want to cutt people off midway through the season.

NBC's downloads aren't up yet, but even then they self delete after a week or two, and only work on PCs. Amazon Unbox sells permenant downlaods like itunes, but again only for PC and a select few (horridly expensive and only PC based) media players and not ipods.
Both Companies are lame.
over a year ago patrickf220 said…
so the office will never be on itunes again?
over a year ago krazykray said…
I think the there was an article about it in the Entertainment Weekly issue with the office article and the 4 covers.

I'm not sure.
over a year ago someguynamedjer said…
hello!!
Torrent!