The Office New Pam or Old Pam

immisterkevin posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 06:03PM
The sweet, innocent Pam? Or the more assertive, confident, but still sweet at times Pam?

I like the new Pam. But I hope the writers don't make her seem TOO...you know...mean.

The Office 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doonis said…
I agree.
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
I think that so far the "New" Pam isn't was I expected her to be... she's actually been a little rude. I hope that she either shapes up or goes back to sweet and innocent Pam.
over a year ago caintil31 said…
i thought that she was a little mean to Angela, when Angela wanted to go home to take care of Sprinkles.
over a year ago immisterkevin said…
Yeah, but she also comforted Angela too...she has rubbing her shoulder and was like "Angela's cat died"....reminded me a lot of Women's appreciation
over a year ago bradlybob said…
No question, new Pam. She's grown considerably since last year. Maybe she'll even get that house she's always wanted.
over a year ago wowmom2 said…
I think it's nice and all that she wanted to change into being more assertive. But she is a bit rude. I was a little disapointed that there was no good prank. With Jim and Pam together you'd think they'd be ploting more.
over a year ago immisterkevin said…
it's only been one episode...don't start doubting greg daniels and his writers
over a year ago nonames said…
id prefer a better mix of old and new pam....new pams too mean, old pams too much of a push over.....new pam's got WAY to much attitude, the reason we love old pam is cause she is so genuinely nice
over a year ago marissa said…
i agree, i like new pam. i was so proud of her in "Beach Games", it was like my little sister had just walked over hot coals, not a fictional tv character.

but, i did love old pam. she was just so sweet and cute, and it was so adorable the way jim just absolutly loved her.

im happy with Fancy New Beesley, and i'm sure the writers will ave her retain some of her sweet Ol' Pammy qualties :)
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
not to be retrospective, but i miss old pam :(