The Office Dwangela

officefan2010 posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 03:56AM
Okay, so I was watching "Fun Run" last night, right?, and i got soo confused.
Are Dwight and Angela stil keeping their relationship a secret?
Cause at sometimes they didn't act like it.
And also when Anglea asks Pam for relationship advice she didn't even hide that it was Dwight.
When did Pam find out?
Like I know when Jim found out cause he saw them kissing, but I don't remember Pam ever finding out.
anybody want to help me?
thanks!
:]]
<33

The Office 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
i think pam knows
i dunno exactly when but angela told her somehow
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Pam suspected it and put the evidence together on the second season during the Jim's BBQ episode. Then from season 2 into season 3 Angela learns that Pam knows, and starts asking Pam for advice and such.
over a year ago jlil02 said…
When Dwight went to the hospital for a concussion, Angela made it obvious to Pam that she was very interested in Dwight's condition. Pam gave a look of surprise and discovery to the camera. Then Pam was careful to tell Oscar (who was sitting right next to Angela) that Dwight would be okay. Of course Pam knew Oscar didn't care, she said it for Angela's benefit without directly addressing her. So she must have figured it out then.
over a year ago pencilcup said…
Officefan I agree that Dwight and especially Angela seemed more open or obvious regarding their secret relationship. Like jljl wrote Pam knew, got her suspition confirmed during The Injury. I think that Dwangela just got a bit more comfortable, maybe a bit too comfortable for their own good perhaps... and that might be good material for upcoming episodes.
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
pam found out when she saw dwight eating the same candy bar that angela bought 2 of.
over a year ago krazykray said…
Pam suspects a lot because the way Angela and Dwight acted around each other last season. They would do something, like shake hands for a long time, then the camera would show Pam rolling her eyes.

And when Pam and Angela went out for coffee last season, Angela talks about this guy and she just hits a lot thats it's Dwight.

And because Angela hinted so much, I'm pretty sure she knows Pam knows. And she just confirmed it this episode.
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
Angela talked openly about Dwight to Pam in the Traveling Salesmen/The Return deleted scenes. You have to watch them, they connect the dots of the show's storyline, even though they aren't in the official episodes.

But my fear is that Angela and Dwight's relationship is in jeopardy. I think Angela's going to break up with him over that cat. I also think that's why they were less careful...too emotional to care.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
I knew that Pam knew about Dwangela...

But they seem like they are not keeping it much of a secret anymore... it seems more open, more public affection, lots of things.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
like i knew that pam knew.
but i didnt know that agela knew that pam knew.
does that makes sense?
lol.
over a year ago wawest24 said…
everybody should have known that pam knows, if youve watched like the second season. And i can see angela just knowing pam knows and not trying to hide it from her anymore but..

the point is that dwangela wasnt really trying to hide it from the REST of the office.
Yes, confusing.
over a year ago nonames said…
im bummed...i likes angela and dwight trying to hid it, plus...dwight was mean to angela that whole episode...what gives? are they still dating or what?
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
yah..they were just fighting and now i guess they're semi-broken up. shouldn't last long.