The Office What is happening at DMI?

pencilcup posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 10:54AM
I was just curious; what is happening at your branch? The branch I "work" at is awfully quiet. No posts, no nothing just a bunch of avatars, well lots of them actually, but nothing else. Coz it seems to me that the forums and all are up and running... Is it like that at all the branches, or am I stuck at a boring one?

The Office 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Well, I am the regional manager of the Nampa, ID branch and I have posted a couple of topics, but no responses yet. My branch has about 230 members and hardly any even have a picture up! I am suprised your manager hasn't posted anything yet, but I bet once we get our first task things will speed up :)
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
temptasia, when i tried to reply to your post in the Nampa branch, i got an error and i can't repost. that might be the reason for no one replying, but i hope it starts working soon
over a year ago tomkatnan said…
Temptasia- I tried to respond and got the same message as emirc2363.
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
Temptasia, I keep getting the same error message as everyone else.
over a year ago agentScarn said…
yeah, but don't worry, we are with you temptasia...
over a year ago pencilcup said…
Okay, well the branch I am at is up and running now (Waterloo), but some features aren't working yet. Like you can't respond to a topic in the forum etc.. but my fellow co-workers are posting stuff by now. Yey! No tasks yet. This branch is huge by the way, almost 400 of us.
over a year ago wowmom2 said…
I have been able to post at my branch, but also have no responces...hum