The Office Please post the office premiere! I think I'm going to cry!

etzio_gal posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 02:51AM
I thought it would be on an hour later than it was, and I just caught the last 15 minutes! Please post soon!!!!

:(

The Office 241 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 241

over a year ago snoznoodle said…
AWWW! That would suck.

POST.
I think you've got the idea.

POST!!!!
over a year ago tweting said…
yes yes PLEASE POST.. PRETTY PLEASEEE
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago neeki said…
Please?!?!?!?!?!
*cries*
over a year ago Lavenderia said…
snoznoodle and neeki - from the Ten forums, right? Hi!!

I feel your pain :( Sometimes I hate living in Australia.

If this isn't posted by 4:00, I am seriously going to break down. The internet's down at home, and the NLA closes at 5:00. Which means I might have to wait til tomorrow to watch. AND I JUST CANNOT DO THAT, SO PLEASE, SOMEONE POST THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

I'll love you forever.
over a year ago kirbs said…
im with u in your pain aussie people!!

cannot WAIT to see it!
over a year ago andysucks said…
the best SOME people have is watching it again on nbc.com at 2 a.m. p.t. or 5 a.m. e.t i'm not sure about you guys in Australia and places. if i were you i'd still check the site. my dvr recorder was down and i missed the episode ive been waiting for for 3 months.... life is horrible
over a year ago nisso said…
Oh, please, please post this episode, we are SO deprived here in Australia.
over a year ago Who said…
Yay Australia! can someone please post it very soon because i'm leaving for germany in twenty hours and that means i won't be able to watch it for the whole holidays.
over a year ago Jones11887 said…
OMG Im so ready to see it my girlfriend made me watch greys anatomy instead. Please put it on here soon!!!!!!!!!
Hi Lavenderia! *waves*
andysucks we can't get any videos from NBC sites :(
ya i just read a post on imdb... probably from one of you many australians... i feel sorry for you. im guessing your guys' best bet is to wait a little bit till it's available to down via "limewire, torrent sites, or many sites like alloftv.net or tv.net. i don't know many others. and those are all pretty low chances of working. sorry guys
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I tried browsing my usual sources for TV episodes, but i'm afraid I can't find 4x01 yet. Sorry :(
Yea that would have been me on imdb lol
ha.... well im working on a plan for you people in other countries... DON'T GET TOO EXCITED. it might not work. but i plan on staying up as long as i have to to watch the episode ive waited so long to see. I COULD (if everything works) plug my computer into my big tv and as i watch the episode video tape it (which would be about 9\10 video quality i know because i've done it before) but i've never compressed and then e-mailed. then i can upload the whole episode to my computer (takes as long as the length of the video) then try to compress and e-mail to all you other office lovers.... follow?
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
wateva you can do, you will be a god
over a year ago etzio_gal said…
DO IT!!!
Meh quality *pffft* I swear will love you forever.
See i'm totally not getting EXCITED!!! Yay!! Lol
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
xD lol
where could i upload it
any websites people?
i'm new into this whole posting videos thing
over a year ago ChrissyCara said…
I think you can host videos on photobucket
also theres a place called zippyvideos
tudou? no wait thats in chinese..lol veoh and gofish are pretty good :)
over a year ago Axl said…
dailymotion and stage 6
problem with just uploading them is that all those sites basically have a terms of use agreement saying you wont upload shit you don't own. they'll take it off within a day and noone would even get to watch em
it's happened to me on youtube and other sites
I'm seriously not going to bed until I get to see this
I'm really mad because Monday night Sidereel had the Chuck pilot on so I after work tonight I was like.. oh well I bet they'll put The Office up.. and I've been compulsively checking for the last 3 hours and I'm pissed off.
so where then :(
i've seen episodes of the office and friends on stage6 and whatnot
so
I always watch vids on veoh, dailymotion etc and they've been on there for a while so if you disguise the name ie. don't just call it "the office: episode one season four" it should be ok. Hopefully!
couldn't you just upload it on stage6?
good point neeki.... what's stage6
30 minutes and i'll have it on my pc
and since i got cable itnernet and a dual core opteron its not gonna take that much time to upload :D
can ya'll wait one hour?
I will love you forever
over a year ago pip_ku said…
^Yay thankyou :) just wish I didn't have to go to school in like 1 hr 10 mins :(
hells yes i can
i would love being loved forever
believe me, all the time i was at school tonight i couldn't wait to get home and watch it with mah sistah, wow its 2 am already here in kentucky ^___^

good luck i already had a VEOH account :D
Yeah I have a class tomorrow.. probably going to skip it..
But this is totally worth it
over a year ago nisso said…
did anyone else just see that there was a link on the main office fanpop page about 5 - 10 mins ago saying there was a rapidshare download of the episode?? Now the link is gone.
over a year ago coquette said…
hey i just joined and i missed the premiere as well...it seems sacreligious ;) all i have to say is....Bears..Beets..Battlestar Galatica!
and like any other class the teacher made us stay until the last minute of the class
i was so agh!!!
anywayz
what should i name the video ??
^Yeah that was me I downloaded it and it didn't work :( but there's probably something if you search for - "The office 4x01"
on Google
it didnt work?
what happenned?
you should name your video "prison mike"
over a year ago etzio_gal said…
oh man! i am sooo anxious right now! hmm... you should name the video something like, the office clips or spoiler, maybe something that makes is sound like its nothing, but something fans can find
llerenaprincipe you are my god.
ahah i love that episode
did you try to get it from a torrent site? "torrentguy.org" im doing that right now..... hopefully that works
You had to pay for the other parts and the first one was corrupt
i'm dloading from a torrent 200kB/s
2 minutes left
www.minivova.org
over a year ago coquette said…
what is going on?.....jim, millions of families are affected by identity theft every year!