The Office The Breakup

ecconitro posted on Jan 04, 2007 at 09:55PM
IF you watched the UK version tim was with the new girl for only a couple of episodes. So I really believe Jim and Karen will be breaking up soon. Now that we know Jim sees Karen as a rebound it could very well happen tonight.

The Office 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dave said…
Wow I didn't realize that they were still following the UK plot...but it looks like that's the case?
over a year ago schrute said…
ecconitro, as much as I loved the original UK series, I think the US series has long since gone down its own distinct path from its British cousin. Sure the first season was very derivative, but I don't think we can assume any continued mirroring of the original from this point on.

I personally am still expecting Pam and Roy to possibly get back together before Jim and Pam have a shot again. We'll have to watch and see...
over a year ago chunkyrice13 said…
I think it's smart to look for parallels, though. Someone who had really been on the ball (read: not me) might have been able to figure out from the moment she was introduced that Carol would be a romantic interest, because that's the name of David Brent's nice date from the BBC Christmas special.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I've started thinking that the U.S show is an extended version of the U.K. So wot takes Tim 12 episodes to say "i luv u" takes jim... 28 lol
I'm guessing Jaren will last a fair bit longer than Tim and Rachel but they will break up eventually... probably when Pam and Roy start going out again noing their luck.
over a year ago imajedi said…
well the Pam/Jim thing is going to be "drawn out" a bit more since they are coming back for another season in 07-08..
over a year ago marissa said…
i really hope the office only goes for one more season. how long can they possibly drag this jim/pam thing out???

team pam!