The Office Everyone Who Signed Up For The Nampa Branch!

Temptasia posted on Sep 23, 2007 at 03:14AM
There was an error in processing my application so I had to reapply. If anyone who signed up under me could also reapply and use this new code I would be eternally grateful. Let me know when you have done so so I can start a new count of how many people we have.
Here is the code: sn9napor2j
Thanks guys

The Office 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
I just re-applied. :)
over a year ago Ross266 said…
i just re-applied
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
re-applied
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Thanks guys,we need 5 people more! Tell your friends. I have messages out to the people who applied under the old code, so hopefully they will reapply too!
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
re-applied :)
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
This thing is confusing me. How do I have Schrute bucks and what happens if I apply at more than one branch?
The branch you applied at most recently is the one you are a part of. I think everyone gets those Shrute Bucks for signing up.
4 more people. Please appply guys!
over a year ago absolutely_i_do said…
no problem... i just reapplied!
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I re-applied. Just so you know, I'm going to be the Andy of the office. You know, repressing a lot of anger so one day I'll probably just snap! Mwahahahahah!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greekthegeek said…
lol chel...

i just reapplied. i was gonna manage a branch but then since a lot of ppl from the office spot are on it i re-applied :P
Yeah thanks you guys!!!!
over a year ago office_fan51 said…
I just re-applied
Thanks guys! I am going to make this lots of fun for all of you!
over a year ago airlamb24 said…
I joined too :]
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I re-applied at your branch but now you have more than 15. When do we find out if we made your team?
over a year ago Ross266 said…
Nampa is gonna be the best branch with all of us fanpoppers. the oher branchs won't know what hit them
Everyone who has my code is automatically hired, as I understand it, as long as I was the first one to get 15 people and become manager. I would imagine this should happen within the next few days but definatly by the 27th!
LONG LIVE NAMPA AND TEMPTASIA AND MICHEAL GARY SCOTT
actually your supposed to hire us i think.
over a year ago tomkatnan said…
Applied to your branch!
over a year ago airlamb24 said…
I was just on dunder mifflin Infinity and it had this message

Sept. 21, 10:45 PM ET
Updated Sept. 24, 10:45 ET

Dunder Mifflin Infinity would like to announce it has chosen Regional Managers for the following branches:
CA - Bakersfield
CA - Oakland
CA - Upland
CO - Greeley
CT - Danbury
FL - Ft. Myers
FL - Tallahassee
IA - Waterloo
$$$$$$ ID - Nampa $$$$$$
IL - Peoria
IL - Schaumburg

Selected Regional Managers will be sent a New Hire email soon. Watch your inboxes!
Well, hopefully its me. I still haven't gotten an email yet! I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear!
over a year ago amymarie573 said…
Could I please be a part of your branch...I'm a die-hard office fan :)
Of course. Let's just hope that I get to be branch manager and I will apporve anyone from fanpop who wants to be a part of it!
wonderful! thanks!! I'm a real life Pam (receptionist)...I sit here and watch episodes of the office on my mac. thanks god my boss is clueless!..lol
wonderful! thanks!! I'm a real life Pam (receptionist)...I sit here and watch episodes of the office on my mac. thanks god my boss is clueless!..lol
over a year ago greekthegeek said…
:P yay!! i hope you get it!!!

i can't wait till the "My Branch" starts working :P