The Office Dunder Mifflin Infinity Codes

chel1395 posted on Sep 14, 2007 at 02:25PM
If you haven't yet joined Dunder Mifflin Infinity, you'd better hurry. The branches are filling up fast. Go to link and use on of the codes found below (if the branch is still open)! You don't have to join the one closest to where you live...I joined Flint, Michigan because the Regional Manager promised they would be checking the site everyday and helping us get as many Schrute Bucks as possible! :)

ID-Nampa ---- s72fwhfk8u (Founded by our own temptasia)
MI-Flint ---- swufmkghlu
KY-Owensboro ---- nw9w4zx8uk
SC-Greenville ---- opbbjkzgxg
IA-Waterloo ---- luwxfv5vgh
OK-Norman ---- h7ehrhw2w0
IN-Gary ---- nw9w4zx8uk
NY-Binghamton ---- ob78s6bth6
MN-Duluth ---- 2pqbjzoc3a
OH-Toledo ---- 8bzaod6qg4
MO-Independece ---- h7ehrhw2w0
WA-Yakima ---- aglfhgce4g

If you have a branch you want other people to join, feel free to post your code here!

When you join, you'll be sent an email to apply for a job with the company:

"Beginning this fall, viewers will be invited to experience “The Office” in a whole new way. There will be a multitude of interactive features, one of which will encourage users to “work for” Dunder-Mifflin. Recruits will be asked to create their own branches and complete weekly corporate tasks. Local “branches” which successfully complete tasks may be integrated into an on air episode of the show. Additional content will be made available on many platforms, including interaction with unique mobile content, a WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) site and significantly increased original content on NBC.com.” Your paid in Schrute bucks."

last edited on Sep 14, 2007 at 04:03PM

The Office 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ross266 said…
I applied for Flint too, lol. I wish there was a way that they could see how awesome we are at trivia on fanpop. then me and you'd be hired right away.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Please oh please join Nampa and use my code so I can be regional manager! I need 15 people! Let me know if you did :)
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
i joind the ohio branch not as manager tho :)
anybody?
I still need 13 more people. Tell your friends :)
over a year ago Shandiii said…
It wont let me log in...
Click the button on the right side if you dont already have an account. Then after you sign up it will send you an emailclick the link at the bottom of that page and then it will have you fill out the "application." Hope that helps!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Well, everytime I to to log in it takes me to the register page, everytime I register it says I already have an account. I sent them a message.
over a year ago WorshipDwight said…
I joined the IN one!
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
heres a code for binghamton, NY

mb3068x88k
over a year ago JacksonVane said…
Here's my code for Schaumburg, IL:

aglfhgce4g

It looks a lot like washington's code oddly.
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
I joined Flint
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
i dropped my application for Regional Manager and joined flint.
over a year ago 75Claudia said…
Hi my Independence Branch code is ngyhnlmcn0

- How exciting is this??

:)
who is the flint manager.
i say again who is the applicant for regional manager of flint.
i went nampa indiana. sorry flint but you failed to answer.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
Okay, I'm still a bit confused on this whole Dunder Mifflin Infinity thing, but I'm trying to get in. I applied for the manager of Duluth, Minnesota, branch. My code is:

ttl3vfmlrx

Check it out.
scrue that go nampa indiana under temptasia, the greatest person in the world. yeah a bit of sucking up but i really want to find out more about this so everyone join nampa.
Awww! Thanks! Yeah come one come all to the Nampa, ID branch!!! We want everyone! Remember to use the code!!!
over a year ago Ross266 said…
purely for the reason of that we're all on fanpop, so i know we're good at this trivia, i have now submitted to join Nampa.
over a year ago dm3md said…
Kalamazoo, MI branch is now hiring!!

Enter "qr9t6wqch9" as the branch hiring code, and "Kessler's" as the DVD bonus code to get some extra Schrute Bucks...

I actually live in Kzoo, so there will be quite a few true locals in this branch... Thanks!!
how many more people?
over a year ago sprouseter16 said…
ugl8pq84zk

in IL
over a year ago Familygal925 said…
does anyone know when people find out if they're definitely a manager of that branch, and when do the employees find out if they've been hired by that specific branch?
Hey guys there was a problem processing my application so if you signed up at the Nampa brach can you please reapply using this new code sn9napor2j Thanks guys!