The Office Micheal's Mystery Caller

ecconitro posted on Dec 15, 2006 at 06:47PM
I am thinking it must be Jan that is going with him to jamaica. Who else would it be. He seemed pretty suprised when (the mystery caller) said yes.

The Office 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago elderhaxor said…
I'll bet it's his mom... or Todd Packer.
over a year ago papa said…
Gotta be Jan Levinson! I was expecting her to crash the Scranton party and leave with Michael.

So who thinks Toby/Pam have a shot as a couple?
over a year ago schrute said…
My vote is for Jan too. We haven't seen Todd Packer since season 1? Lol.

Papa, I was thinking maybe Michael and Pam might have a shot (if both were drunk enough) and if Pam was depressed enough. But maybe that's crazy talk.
over a year ago elderhaxor said…
I dunno... if it was Jan, I think they would have made it clearer, but instead they left it to be a slight mystery, thats why I think it's someone else... but you never know, it could very well be Jan.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I'm pretty sure if it was Jan Michael would need to talk her into it cos she definetly would refuse automatically.
over a year ago greedo said…
Next to the purse girl (I forget her name), Jan is definitely the hottest lady on the show imho!!!
over a year ago pbizzle said…
I instinctively thought it was Jan as well.

Packer has been in Season 2 (don't think he has been in season 3, correct me if I am wrong). But I know at least one episode in season 2 with him popping up and that was the Christmas Party (he was on the phone when he dropped a deuce in Michaels office).

link
Let the video load the whole way and then scroll to 18:30 into it and you will see Packer(the top right when you drag the slider will show the time). Oh, and we hear one of my favorite quotes from him "WHATS UP MY NERDS..."
over a year ago yadayadayada said…
My bet is w/Jan, spouse says Michaels mom. If it's not Jan or if she has a lucid moment & backs out, Michael will be photo-shopping her into some travel pics.
over a year ago dave said…
I can end the debate here with the promo posted for the next episode:
link

It's Jan alright!
over a year ago schrute said…
wow dave, jan levinson never looked so hot as in that promo clip at sandals

Scandalous!
over a year ago fundle_bundle said…
Given Michael's history of inappropriately photoshopping pics, I don't think the promo showing a topless Jan is necessarily a confirmation that she is the one that went to Sandals with him. Anyway, the suspense is part of the fun...
over a year ago jane-willow said…
papa: i love jam, but i hope toby finds someone. he's so cute!