Has there ever been a time where pam has been mean to anybody cant think of one

The Office 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
to phyllis
on valentine's day :P
she was so mad phyllis got so many flowers and stuff
over a year ago chel1395 said…
She was mean to Angela by not inviting her to her wedding. Though she had a point about not wanting to invite people who've called her a "hussy." :)
over a year ago patrickf220 said…
yes but she was never mean to phyliss directly and she eventually realized it was mean and invited her
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago scrantonian said…
UM HELLO?????? she was totally mean to Jim by rejecting him.
when?
over a year ago jlil02 said…
Going inside while Dwight was running around the building, and misleading him by "timing" him with a digital thermometer. Funny as hell, though.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Jinxing Jim and not letting him out of it, leaving him silent for a good portion of an episode.

Just kidding,...

I really cannot think of a time Pam was mean without their being a purpose (ex. not inviting Angela).
over a year ago marissa said…
Pam said she was being kind of cold to karen at first...
not that she didnt have a reaosn, and not that she didnt stop...

pam's just too nice!

she even gave michael a ride home from the dwaili party after he tried to kiss her...what a sweetie!
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
Pam is so nice...
I can understand her being a little distant to Karen at first entirely and she got over that soon enough.
She has never been mean to anyone really.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
She was really mean and cold to Karen in the Job, but that's what makes good TV.
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
Patrick...
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
well karen called her "kind of a bitch" so it kinda even out... but pam only wished her good luck in getting the job. its not neccesarily a mean thing...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Lol "I really hope you get the job." That's probably the bitchiest she's ever been.

And it was too subtle to work out why she said it exactly.

Wow you gotta love how subtle the Office is its amazing.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
In Diwali she says that she feels underdressed but at least she didn't come dressed as a slutty cheerleader. She then says, "Was that mean?"
hey quinn at least i have a life and dont go on fanpop for 5 hours every day. no offense to other people
over a year ago MoreThanThat said…
link
Go to 4:58. That was kinda mean. Although I guess that was more loud that anything, although very unlike Pam... Or the deleted scene where Pam turns around the tells Phyllis to hush. (Or something like that.)