The Office Jenna Fischer Separated?

kathiria82 posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 05:51AM
I just read on Jenna Fischer's blog that she separated from her husband. That is so horrible! I'm in shock and I can't believe it is true. Am I the only one who has read about this? I love Jenna and it is so sad that she is going through this but so gracious of her to share it with her fans. I hope the very best for her. :(

The Office 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago immisterkevin said…
No. You're not the only one who read about it. All Office fans know. I just hope people/media respect their privacy. It's awful when those people dig for more information.

Such a shame. She's having a rough year, but great things are to come with a brand new Office season and an Emmy nod.

It's really sweet of her to let her fans know before anyone else. I wish her the best through this time.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I gave her an encouraging comment. It really is so sad! I love her too but at least the fans are supporting her - there are some really lovely comments on her myspace, hopefully having like 1000 loving messages should cheer her up lol.
Awww! Poor girl!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I hope I did no wrong by posting a forum but I am so shocked and it came as a huge surprise! Let's all stay positive for Jenna.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
what ???????
hwo come?
can i get a lnk pleasE
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Try this link (link).
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I'm sure Jenna is appreciative of the support from her fans. I'm sure she's also getting plenty of support from John and Angela and the rest of the Office gang. I've gone through big splits like that and it's a good thing she can focus on work. It is just a seperation...they could get back together someday. Whatever the outcome, I'm sure Jenna knows she has a lot of people in her corner That's the great thing about Jenna...you feel like you know her and want to help :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I get that... I wanna give her a hug quite badly!
over a year ago ecconitro said…
I was hoping to get my chance at jenna. Married jenna was hot. Single jenna is smokin hot.