The Office One hour Christmas Special on thursday 14th

snoznoodle posted on Dec 04, 2006 at 03:59AM
ONE hour of the Office! Its going to be fantastic! What does everyone think might happen? In the UK Christmas Special Tim and Dawn finally kissed! We could be expecting something major to happen!
The description of the episode isn't much... it just says Pam, Karen and Angela have disagreements about the Christmas party and Michael sends around an inappropriate Christmas card.
Any thoughts on wot might happen?

The Office 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago greedo said…
Ok I'll bite:

I bet Pam and Jim kiss because they find themselves under missletoe. But it will be awkward and just a quick little peck.

But I think Jim and Karen totally get some PDA going which will make Pam even more jealous.

I also think that Pam, feeling left out, might make a play for Toby or go back to Roy.

Also -- Meredith WILL GET DRUNK AGAIN (but will she take off her sweater? that would be pretty hilarious).

Finally, I'm guessing that yet another Stamford branch worker will voluntarily quit after being disgusted with Michael.
over a year ago Digicub said…
Im a big fan of the US series over here in the UK and really looking forward to seeing this! You guys enjoy it tonight and post it up here asap for the rest of us to watch on Fri 15th :-)
over a year ago lemming said…
Hi Digicub, welcome!

I'm always curious to know what folks in the UK think of our Americanized version of the show.

I'll admit I first watched the BBC version and thought it was sacrilege that us Yanks would do a remake.

But after the first few episodes I realized that the show was very different from its British counterpart. Different humor, but both are great.

I find the British original to be a bit deeper and more emotionally pointed. There are some truly depressing moments in that program (and of course it's very funny too).

The American version seems more brash and physical. The jokes are a little less sophisticated and the characters more extreme caricatures.

But like I said, I enjoy both. And I think it's great that Gervais has been involved with the U.S. series too.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Hey guys! Im from Australia and i love both the offices. But i also agree with lemming, the BBC version is a lot more believable and realistic.
And I think the English humour is fantastic!
I love the American show and the only way I can see it is on this site so no pressure but... asap guys!
How was it anyway?
over a year ago secretcrush said…
does anyone have tonight's episode uploaded? i missed it (due to work) and i'm so so so sad...
over a year ago elderhaxor said…
Sadly, I also was forced to miss this hour long episode due to work... Does anyone know if it is going to air again soon? If not, could one of you awesome uploaders possibly upload it? Thanks a ton you guys!!!
over a year ago Digicub said…
Hey guys - it's available to download on www.torrentspy.com. Just downloaded it and watched it - Michael is HILARIOUS! One of the best episodes yet - Steve Carell is one of the best US comedians ever, watch his face while he sings James Blunt....Pure Class!!! :-))
over a year ago sfdude said…
Looks like snozdoodle added the episode for us! You rock snozdoodle...thanks!!!

link
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Hey guys i got it from www.dailymotion.com thats where all the office episodes are so dont wait for it to pop up here go straight to dailymotion! I only worked it out yesterday!
The actual hero is funkafied for uploading it!
last edited over a year ago