The Office SUMMER VACATION VIDEO Discussion Group

chel1395 posted on Aug 29, 2007 at 09:14PM
After watching the AWESOME preview of The Office, I thought maybe we should discuss it. Okay...GO!!
last edited on Aug 29, 2007 at 09:16PM

The Office 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Ryan looks very weird to me. He hasn't shaved in two months and he looks like he's trying to be one of the Men in Black. What's up with that suit?

I'm thrilled for Kelly. She appears to have recovered from the breakup and she's spreading vicious rumors about his performance in bed. Awesome!!

At least now we know how Jim broke up with Karen. By a fountain. Nice.

And Pam is so cute! She's 30% more unpredictable!! And we got back homeless Jim!

I'm thrilled to hear that Angela (and a gentleman friend) went to the Poconos. That genetleman friend and Dwight sound like they'd get along :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago immisterkevin said…
It was the best, funniest thing I've seen all summer.

I thought Dwight, Creed, and Stanley were hilarious. Creed has grandkids, and kids!

Ryan, what the hell happened to him?

Jimmy...that bit was hilarious

Pam looks AMAZING

You gotta feel bad for Karen, a little bit, at least
The new Pam...simply wonderful...she seems so happy
I know! Jim wanted her to wear her hair down and know she does. How cute!!
over a year ago i_eat_pigeons said…
actually i dont feel bad for karen at all...
but wow. i cant believe they would give all that away in a promo!
I agree. When I first started watching it, I was wondering how cryptic they would be. You know, talking about movies and such. And then Karen says he "dumped my ass" and I was shocked. Then didn't really let on about the JAM situation, but they is clearly no awkwardness left between them.
They may have given away some stuff, but there's more to the show than JAM.
There is?
;)
I wonder how long Karen is going to stay. You would think 2-3 months working with your ex-boyfriend and the woman he left her for would drive you nuts.

And Creed, grandkids, still cracks me up
Maybe some of the kids will visit Creed at work!! I loved Stanley's talking head..."still here." Poor guy.
over a year ago mandanoel said…
it seriously made all this waiting worth it!
i full out teared up through the whole thing with excitement.

-jim hair
-new pam
-kelly -at least he seemed like a virgin- um, BURN.
-crazy corporate ryan
-karen, a touch bitter?!

i have no words to describe my excitement!
Pam looks so happy, hmm..i wonder why...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
whats new with jim's hair?

i didnt get kelly's BURN

they all look tanned :P
lol
kelly's burn, here's the explanation...

ryan seemed like a virgin, so she's dissing his performance in bed
over a year ago Earl-h said…
this just gets me more pumped for season 4! i wonder if well get to meet creed's kids.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
i loved this video and was so happy i stumbled upon it.
but i was also suprised with how much they gave away.
but i guess that just makes it easier to get rid of karen.
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
immisterkevin
oh so thats why she smiled at the end :P
ok ok
over a year ago R-S-Lee said…
Wait, I just noticed something! Oscar, Toby, and Meredith didn't appear. What happened to them?
over a year ago Ross266 said…
i love how andy spent his summer rafting. maybe he loved floating on the water so much on Beach Day that he needed to continue that during the summer
R-S-Lee...I also noticed Oscar, Toby, and Meredith were missing. We know Oscar and Toby are okay from spoilers about the season premiere episode, but what about Meredith?? Maybe she's in rehab?? :)
over a year ago caintil31 said…
I bet corporate forced her to go to rehab after repeatedly flashing Michael. I love that Jim's hair is back. I can't believe Karen is still working there. Maybe she just came back so she could pull a Roy. The New Pam is awesome. She seems much more confident. Maybe finally getting what she wants has made her more confident and outgoing. Creed having kids certainly made me laugh but I'm wondering how many. Ryan looked like a total ass. What's with the beard? And how can he seriously not remember Kelly. Dwight and Angela in the Poconos! Go Angela. Maybe they'll get married. I really want to find out what happened with Oscar, Toby, and Meredith. I bet Oscar tried girls and Toby had a crappy summer thanks to Michael.
Damn those Office producers for making me Office obsessed

If they can make three minutes hilarious, imagine what they can do with 30 episodes
over a year ago dave said…
The new look Ryan is to show that he's finally made it and is no longer the boyish rookie now that he's a big shot at corporate. Nicer suit with dark colors and the gruffy look is his city slicker style.
The new look Ryan looks like a homicidal maniac. :) Seriously.
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
is andy talking about when he fell into the lake?
i cant remember if they got him out or not...
lol.
im kinda stupid sometimes.
:]
I think it's funny how we're making a big deal about a 3 minute promo. oh well. My Office Obsessive Syndrome is coming back
We are like rabid wolves here...you give us a little nibble and we will go insane!!

Was that a good analogy or do I go too far?? :)
no that basically sums it up
over a year ago Dundiechampion said…
the best show ever has the best promo ever. Even it would have been 10 seconds it would have been the best promo ever because that's how much im anticipating 9/27.
i wonder what dwight shot...

well atleast we can assume he didnt shoot a deer and have to kill it with a shovel like Michael did. Besides, his shovel was probably in the improperly dug outhouse pit still.
over a year ago mecr said…
when karen said that jim had "dumped her ass". I was like, hell yeah he did.

i loved when pam said that jim told her she was being a hypocrite and she makes the cutest face.
from how michael said jan made him watch "y tu mama tambien" that she hasnt really changed from her controlling ways
Yea, everytime Michael says Jan's name he either stresses it or preceeds it with a sigh. He's clearly not thrilled about their relationship. :)
im surprised they lasted through the summer, i guess Michael just really likes her fake boobs...and doesnt want to be alone
over a year ago goalstopper said…
I have been quoting the video ever since i saw it. "i think i dated a black chick."
"i have grankids and kids"
"jan made me watch Y Tu Mama Tambien which really means throw your mama in the tambien"
and my favorite
"Fact Dugout houses are more dangerous than guns"
over a year ago bubbles3000 said…
I loved kelly's part. It was hilarious. I like this new side to her and I hope she has a bigger role this season...besides chatty, annoying blonde..um, I mean brunette.

Ryan was also hilarious...can't wait to see how he interacts with Scranton.

and Stan's ''still here'' made me laugh soo hard. Very typical of his character.

Overall, loved the 'summer vaca' video and can't wait til the show begins again!!!
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I was just thinking...

Maybe Jim and Pam aren't dating. I mean he called her a hypocrite and in my book that's an insult, and maybe not something a boyfriend would tell his girlfriend, but at the same time I know how Jim is and how he acts around Pam. Every assumes that Jim was joking about calling her a hypocrite, but we never saw it did we? He could've been really bitter and angry when he said it like, "Grrrrr. You always say you're going to let your hair down, you freak, but you never do, you hypocritical moron!"
over a year ago msqueenbea said…
i'm so glad that Jim dumped Karen before asking Pam out (WHO LOOKED SO HAPPY).
Ryan is the Jerk we all know he's capable of being.
How cool is kelly's bitchy side i've just gained a whole lot of respect for her.
Stanley is "still here".
Creed has "grandkids, and kids", i nearly fell off my chair with that one.
Jim's homeless hair is back yeah! did not like the corporate look at all.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what torture Michael put Toby through during the summer. More Toby i say.
Also i'd like to know if Oscar is trying girls.
Oh and let's not forget Dwangela what happened that Angela doesn't want to talk about?
I forgot Michael he's living with Jan, wow some men really do only think with there between the legs brain don't they.

ok i need to breathe now, i really get obsessive the closer the premiere dates get.
If you really 'read' Pam, you can tell that she's with Jim. First, she is SO HAPPY. And when she mentions Jim, she lights up. Jim calling her a hypocrite is probably not an insult. I mean, the way that Jim talks with Pam all the time, hard to be an insult. They have such a great relationship, you know, if you don't count that awkward stage. Of course they're dating, but they're still at the early stage.
over a year ago klalovesandy said…
I thought Pam was a little too bubbly almost. When she said she was 30% more unpredictable I was like "ugh, Kelly Kapoor statistic!"
But an awesome 3 minutes nonetheless. Super psyched to see my favorite, Andy. And Kelly's comeback from Ryan should be good.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I think that it let on that Jim and Pam are together by the way she talked about Jim. All smiley and happy. I litteally can not believe that they gave away all that. They must have soem awesome suprises in store!
Can you really blame Pam for being too bubbly? She got someone that she really wanted.
over a year ago Phylob_forever said…
On Officetally.com, a spoiler was posted yesterday. This isn't a direct quote, but basically it said, you won't get exactly what you want or expect from Jim and Pam, but their won't be an uproar over it. So, they might not be dating, and if they are... I mean, that just seems so predictable you know?

Anyway:

I loved the whole "Jimmy" thing. e always wanted a friend or a dog named Jimmy. That is so Michael!!!

Also, Kelly's burn was priceless.
What Greg Daniels said probably just means "Until Karen leaves, they won't REALLY be together. They'll just be waiting for the right time."
Ooh, that could be cute. They'll be quietly flirting, like they did in Season 1 & 2, waiting for Karen to leave. I never thought Jim and Pam should jump right into a relationship, not so soon after he broke up with Karen.
Yeah, but now it's like they have "intention to flirt" instead of like Seasons 1&2 where it led to nowhere.
over a year ago Onie said…
I love ryan's:
'I think I dated a black girl'

Eeeee super excited!!!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Pam's adorable! SO cute! Letting her hair down aww YAY! And Jim called her a hypocrite. Lol that doesn't sound romantic to an outsider but HOW exciting!
Oh not really dating? THAT'S AWESOME! I have to say I feel sorry for Karen. I've never really hated her. She has to hang around? Aww! It's going to be awesome! SQUEEEE!

And Ryan trying the beard lol! 'I thinnk I dated a black chick' SO funny!